Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Hmm I know it's dark in Japan now, Ithought Germany still had that ball of light in the sky at this time of day?! Shouldn't be so dark then ;)

Please count me in for 1xNW

Yes, but this thing (ball of light) is working only outside :wink:

That’s why we in the Netherlands use windows ;), you should come and take a look at those since you are not that far away :stuck_out_tongue:

If you really want to see the light, use Linux instead of Windows. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you saying that Windows is dirty and hard to see through?

please count me for 1 NW and 1 CW

Yes thats right but today the wheater isnt fine and the sun isnt very shiny.
The problem for flashaholics is that it is spring or early summer in germany and the nights are getting shorter and shorter. :_(
But we have to buy new lights for the next dark winter.

Hello,

First post, I would like to get 1 NW + 1 CW. Thanks.

Samples in hand, I’ll be putting copper stars in them and forwarding them to the rest of the team this evening. At this point, I will say function is flawless. The FET+1 with TK firmware works exactly as I expected it to, shifting between 7 and 4 modes as planned, reversing into the hidden loop just as expected.

On a Sanyo lap pull, FJ variant, I’m seeing ~4.2A. Will get more readings when I’ve swapped the emitter onto copper. But that shows, straight up, that it isn’t a wimpy light. :bigsmile:

THANK YOU Eagle Eye for getting this right! :wink:

Any particular reason why they haven’t included a copper mcpcb in the sample?

I see, still need to hit the 500 mark

nice :slight_smile:

who do you have testing/reviewing?

Uhhh… We’ve got well over the 500 mark!

‘Sales’ are picking up!

Yes Dale - Why did they not ship on copper?

Thanks,
-Chuck

Sorry, I’m following 2 group buys.
I edited my post thinking it was the other group buy hence the 500 comment.
So my original comment still stands

I’m going to have to assume that they haven’t purchased the copper stars yet, waiting for the samples to get a green light before committing to the (probably) 1000 copper stars they’ll need to buy. Logical of course, to get the plan rolling before sinking that kind of investment in an outside sourced component.

Bugsy, any word from Neal as to why they did it this way? Is my thinking on the issue right or off the wall?

Either way, the aluminum star works at slightly over 4A so we know it’s head and shoulders above the competition even without the copper mcpcb. :wink:

Appreciate all that you guys do!

-Chuck

getting interesting

Add 1 CW for me please
Thank you.

With a copper star and no other changes whatsoever the sample is doing over 1400 lumens at 5.27A from an LG HE4 button top. I have quite a few lights now with TK’s firmware and this sample works exactly the same. 7 modes with an ultra low moon or 4 modes with a somewhat brighter moon (probably should just call it a low mode) Both groups easily reverse into the hidden loop, Turbo, Strobe and battery check.

The UI is the same as I’m used to, but they made some changes to the actual driver using some different components that I don’t recognize. End result is the same though.

Essentially, they pulled it off! :bigsmile: