Concept to reality - The Warsun BLFX - What features would everyone like to see?

yea i can see many people buying one

I don't really like the stainless steel tail and I only like a small S.S. bezel Just enough to do the job.

Ok everyone, I have added some more information to the original post about what I have also requested from Mr. Fang. Please check

Wow, this is really cool. Love the ramping modes.

Any news on the AR lens? Thanks for your work.

Things I like:

Things I don’t like:

Nope. Click should only cycle through the modes. One click= change to next mode. Double click= change two modes. Triple click= change three modes. No matter how many times I click, it should just keep cycling up to the next mode, or back to start.
I could live with the triple click mentioned in #7 above because it would be impossible for me to click the switch 3 times in .35 seconds anyway- I’m not that fast, so there’s no way I could accidentally trigger obnoxious blinkie modes. But it would drive me nuts if I wanted to go from low to high and end up in ramping mode.

I absolutely love that we’re getting input on this, and thanks for including the blue oring and triple-click-strobe suggestions!

I’m gonna be in for one if it’s even close to as awesome as we’re trying to get it (If it stays close to the price discussed)

Ideas of final cost? Didnt catch one when i skimmed this

Cost shouldnt be bad. The original mx900 was rather cheap. And these new mods wont cost much as long as we arent adding tons of stainless. Should be less than $20

I would just remove stainless from the tail cap completely. The original warsun mx900 with the black tail cap and square knurling was nice. Good idea to bring back the original mx900 tactical front bezel design.

I do like all black…stainless is ok…but blingy

GOTTA have BLF etched/silk screened whatever

other than that…I am cool with just the basics…

Emitter on copper star, 3A Nanjg Style driver, possibly braided battery spring, the usual for a hotrod daily driver

I guess I am just a purist

See post #4

The two things I’d vote for are (1) moonlight mode and (2) AR lens.

The reason I like the stainless steel is… Well… Look at your collection. How many lights are all black? Why did black become a standard anyways? To mimic the “tacticool” lights?

Let’s mix it up a bit. The industry is starting to look a little bland.

Just inquired about the AR Lens as well.

+100000000

The light will come with stainless steel in the bezel and tail-cap. Maybe later down the road we can do an all black, but fit now stainless steel is a go. I have to many all black lights that really look to bland for me. Also the difference in keeping stainless over black is $1.50 in price. One thing I want in the BLFX is good looks, and the stainless steel does the trick!

:quest:

Can’t wait to get this light! The blue tailcap and ring look freaking great, I’m a sucker for such details.

I’m in for this epic flashlight created by the hive mind of BLF.

yea this is truly awesome. i really hope this would come engraved as well

I agree, this is a much nicer looking host. The BLFX is a bit too ‘light saber’ for my taste. The only issue is needing spacers for the larger diameter body if using 18650s.

I just found this post and I want one! When can I order one???

Blfdemi, are there any updates/progress on this?