confusing (to me): new driver@intl-outdoor: Nanjg 105c with wonderful modes

poor ground where? ive just done my first mod with this board ive stacked 3 chips and am using an xm-l2 u2 and it seems to work ok on my 26650 keygos but it whines on low and medium beam |(

my battery life is very poor goes from fully charged to flashing on bright in about 25 min…. i used to get an hour with the original xm-l t6 and original board!

mine whines on low medium :frowning:

No matter which second start, from left or from right it has 3 modes, on the Qlite it should not be 3 modes, so if it whines it should be the 105C program one. The 105C program has 3 modes on the second star.

ive used the first star ….low med high strobe sos which seems to be default. the outdoor int site says default is 1st Star : 2% - 25% 100%

It was obvious with the 2nd star anyway. Again it's the 105C program not the Qlite program.

The first star is default on Qlite. Low Med Hi. It’s already set. If you want default, don’t touch anything.

hi yes i know i did not get a qlite i was sent a njang instead :(!

My 5 off these drivers do not do what there meant to on any off the stars. I’m just using them and when there gone there gone.

Yeah, I’ve got fifteen lof them. What a nightmare.

I noticed a new video on the Qlite page:

:slight_smile:

Seriously can’t believe they’re going to that kind of trouble…not many places would! Nice touch…guess it’s time to order some new Q-Lite drivers.

I am in trouble, have got 2 pieces of the original 105c, not qlite :frowning:
another 2-3 weeks of waiting…

seriously guys, with all this hassle I would have thought it would have been better in the long run just to buy your drivers from DrJones with whatever set up you want. They’re more expensive for sure, but not so much in the grand scheme of things and you wouldn’t have the “what am I going to get after waiting 3-4wks” lottery.

Kudos to Hank for sorting out the problems though.

+1 to that.

Like you said, it have been sorted out for those who order from now. If I have issues with the ones I have one the way (ordered before they started checking the batch that got messed up), ill just contact Hank. Hank seem to offer the best customer support there is based on my experience with intl-outdoor vs all other stores.

Qlite vs regular Nanjg105C is a no brainier to choose between IMO.
Im glad to say I don’t have any flashlights with the typical nanjg105c drivers anymore. :party:

4$ for a driver as good as the Qlite, cant beat that…

Got another bunch of Qlites today. All proper Qlites, and that was before they were checked… :party:

If you got the wrong ones and have the equipment to flash custom firmware or know someone who does, you can get the NLITE firmware onto them; similar features, more mode groups.

(BTW, you can also do so with normal NANJG105C or NANJG101.)

One thing I would like as an option with the qlite is memory function.

Some of my lights I want to always start on low regardless of last mode used. Typically bed lights or EDC’s.

It would be awesome if a rev B came out with optional memory…….Like the KD drivers have.

Like this? https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/18531

I have a few of these drivers.
How do i set the modes with the 4 stars on the board? Do you bridge the stars together with solder?

Cheers
Matt

You bridge one of the stars to the outer ring. Which direction is star 1 to 4 I keep forgetting, usually I do it wrong and then I have try again :-( Some find it difficult to get the solder blob to bridge the gap, they solder a tiny piece of wire across the gap.