【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

Hi, I have question about Ali Convoy store. I want to buy some items but when added them to basket I was charged with shipping cost for every single item. It’s that normal. I can’t understand why shipping cost is the same for one big item or single little driver. It is possible to get get some combined shipping from there?

Aliexpress’s delivery setting is not user-friendly,
you can place an order first ,but dont finish the payment ,then leave me a message to let me adjust the amount

You are lucky, my package is in transit for 2 months now and today i’ve got Ali msg to contact support team cause shipping took too long :(

My S21A is in there :((((

Ok. Thanks Simon for explanation.

Hi, I’m owner of several Convoys, the last a S2+ sst40, a very good flashlight, but today walking around closed mountain I had to move the flashlight up and down because it is a bit thrower. I’d like something more flooder in 18650 to complete my S2+ sst40, sst20 and xml. xhp50.2 3v is a bit efficient than the other from 1A, so, could you consider make a S2+ xhp50.2 3v with the same driver as sst40 has? For outdoor walking the weakness of xhp50.2 3v are irrelevant, but it’s floody beam and better efficiency a what I am looking for, and perhaps some people. Something between sst40 spot and a mule is perfect for walking outdoors and seeing at the same time the floor and tree branches at head height at the same time. Better efficiency can also help to keep some more lumens out.
Thanks in advance, Arturo.

oh ,sorry ,i dont have 3V XHP50.2 LED
I am producing a ZOOMABLE flashlight, I don’t know if you are interested.

One of the floody TIR optics in this set might fit your needs if you want to swap it into your light.

Comparing the Convoy S2+ SST40 (stock default), with 45-degree TIR and 60-degree TIR (from Simon’s shop):

Convoy S2+ SST40 (stock default reflector)

Convoy S2+ SST40 (45-degree TIR optic)

Convoy S2+ SST40 (60-degree TIR optic)

Camera settings set manually to the same setting so brightness can be compared…

I am very interested :+1:

I’m not fan of zoomable flashlights, but I’ll take a look.

Thanks, I bought a set of strip lens, I`ll try the TIR 60 degree ones

I wish this model had a steady convex lens and an osram flat led.

I’d br interested in a Convoy zoomie. Sst40 or xpl-hi with fet driver, 18650 would be nice.

Zoomie with e-switch (side) and LED options would be great! 5 amp regulated for OSRAM W1, 6-7A regulated for W2, + FET for SST-40 or XPL HI.

Wishful thinking but add to that, Anduril, and you''ll have a BLF winner for zoomie fans!

I’m not a zoomie expert and fan, but I think that wavien collar would be nice. It could even be optional, screwed for example.

Thought waiven collars are still patent protected by a law firm disguised as a tech company. Might be ok for us modding/hacking our own thing, but once you start selling them, would be a problem?

here: https://store.marinebeam.com/wavien-recycled-light-technology-rlt-collar-32mm/

and here: https://meadowstar.com/technology/rlt-inside/

Matt Smith reviewed a light that had one. Microfire Excalibur H20 but it’s quite expensive for what it is.

Yep, and I betta I know why it's big $$$ - license fees, or if they buy the RTL collars direct, the fees are built into the cost. $62 for a small reflector? Ouch!

That’s the price of technology. We can build a zoomie with the white flat in like a UF1504 and get really nice throw out of it too for around $50 (including host). I built mine out of a UF20 with a fet driver on Crescendo and get clicky ramping. Super nice.

Has this listed driver with 4 modes (1%10%35%100%) memory? If not I’m buying a couple of them :slight_smile: