【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

I like the two piece design. Although if those springs ever need maintenance you are out of luck.

Also, prefer the 3×21 over the 4×18 body knurling. I looks like the big brother to the M3.

Its beyond me why BG has the SFT40 version in stock but Convoy/ALI doesn’t.

I would assume BG is behind - when Simon had them, probably sent a bunch to BG and then sold out all his own stock. BG will eventually run out then when Simon gets then back in stock, he'll have them and BG won't. Least this is what I think is occurring...

Actually i meant Nichia 276A. Are you going to have them on offer?

Fasttech just shipped my SFT40 3X21A! Hopefully I will get it soon, :partying_face: Can’t wait!

Any news when these SFT40 bare leds will be available again?

Thanks for finding that video Zilzal, I like how close the SFT throw is to the SBT90

Simon will the GTFC 40 be offered in the s21? Also will the sft be offered in warmer tints? Thank you as always

No warmer tints made yet, may never be

correct, there is no indication of this on the luminus data sheets..

SFT40 Shipment Check!!

So, the small order i placed which included (5) SFT40's has just landed in California!

Placed my order on June 12th, and its (hopefully) within a week of getting to me in CT.

I knew i should've ordered a C8 or something so that the shipment box was larger. These smaller packages always take twice as long to ship because i feel like the get shoved to the back of the truck or something. at this point i am just hoping they make it here, in one piece! Plus i hope they make it here so i can install them in some lights so when Simon gets his next batch i will know if i want to order more or not.. Here's to hoping. it could be a week, or if customs is a B**ch, it could be a month longer!

this is the point, and exactly why it matters, because the eye can't distinguish between (50% or 70%) and 100% , but it will make the battery live longer per charge using the flashlight

I suppose just making “high” only 70% of its present maximum isn’t an option?

If I see a light that has modes all bunched up on the high end, then to me it just has lousy spacing.

Hi Simon,

What about adding these modes to the 12 modes driver?

50, 100
70% only

8amp driver at 50% = 4amp
8amp driver at 70% = 5,6amp

Should extend battery life while generating less heat.

Using a Samsung 50E 5000mAh battery in the L21B SFT40 at 70% should extend runtime and also take longer before thermal throttle kicks in, without much perceivable loss in output. Should be really good for extended usage in real world conditions.

There’s 8A SST40 driver with ramping which can be used in your case.

My SFT40's are in CT, should see them Monday/Tuesday! thanks again Simon, eagerly awaiting the next batch already.

Hello Simon will clear l21a be available with sft40?

No, I don’t have this LED for sale.

The size of the S21 flashlight is too small. If the FC40 LED is installed on it, the heat will be too large, so I have no such plan.
At present, the factory only produces the 6500K version of sft40. I have not heard that they have plans to produce medium white light and warm light.

better add groups like this
40–100
70% only

Ok ,i will add a link when SFT40 is available

Hello simon also will m21a be available with sft40?