【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

Pardon if already asked;

Can I get the L2 with the GT FC40 emitter? I really like the L2 length, but want the 26650 as opposed to the 21700 for longer runtime.

Thanks in advance

. [/quote] 8A current [/quote]

I see, Thank you Simon. i hope there's improvement in the ramping dynamics with the new driver.

Do all the FC40 leds on Simon’s store have good duv now? I seem to remember the first batch being a bit green?

How do they compare to the ones from rngwn?

25A driver is in production

use the 8A or 6A driver .
SST20/LH351D/219B/219C can be installed

1)yes, you can switch it to 4 modes.You can follow the instructions, it will not automatically return to stepless mode
2)yes
3)yes
4)no,top-head 18650 is too long
5)output current 3A max
6)around 1.5 hours

no suitable driver .
what about M26C FC40

the sample i got is a bit green ,
the first batch is not green ,dont worry

Can you post test results for these like you did with the 219b?

Are you going to pair 25A driver with 3x21host or L7 host?
Maybe you will design new host with better heat dissipation?

I would like to see the L7/L6 host with the 25A driver and the SFH55 LED or SFN55.2 LED.

25A driver for Pioneman K80 ,
when the host is available ,i will use another model name, maybe Convoy L8

Pls check

my friend pioneman installed SFN55 in K80,
The range is less than 80% of SBT90.2.

Yes range is less but lumens is much higher. I think of this LED not as a replacement for the SBT90.2 but as an upgrade from the XHP70.2. Some throw with flood and the load spread to two cells instead of one as on the K80.

I am skeptical of the lumen values advertised by the manufacturers.

Simon,will be ready a simple triple Led host S3 style tail clicky? Hope size diameter below 25mm

Any news about Convoy 3X21A 3*XHP70.2? When will it be available?

I would appreciate it very much if you could overhaul the product descriptions you offer an Aliexpress. It would be nice if you could provide some data like other vendors do. Something like this:

1 % 10 % 35 % 100%
Output 10 250 450 850
Runtime 88h 5h 55min 2h 30min 2h 20min

Tested with battery X.

It would be even better if you could also state the distance and some other information.

Your flashlights are quite modular, which I think is great. But it would be very good if you could offer more specific data that’s more convenient to compare. Something like suggested below:
table(table#posts).
|M21B|Lumens at 1 ; Runtime at 1; Amps at 1 |Lumens at 10; Runtime at 10 ; Amps at 10|Lumens at 35 ; Runtime at 35; Amps at 35 |Lumens at 100; Runtime at 100 ; Amps at 100|
|XHP 50.2|x/y/z|x/y/z|x/y/z|x/y/z|
|XHP 50.2 (3V)|x/y/z|x/y/z|x/y/z|x/y/z|
|XHP 70.2|x/y/z|x/y/z|x/y/z|x/y/z|
|SST-40|x/y/z|x/y/z|x/y/z|x/y/z|
|GT FC-40|x/y/z|x/y/z|x/y/z|x/y/z|
|SFT-40|x/y/z|x/y/z|x/y/z|x/y/z|
|CULPM1.TG (6A)|x/y/z|x/y/z|x/y/z|x/y/z|
|CULPM1.TG (8A)|x/y/z|x/y/z|x/y/z|x/y/z|

Tested with battery X.

The most sophisticated way to inform customers about your products would be to offer runtime charts, like the very popular ones created by reviewers like ZeroAir, 1Lumen or Axios. Take a look here to see what I’m referring to: performance charts at ZeroAir, at 1Lumen, at Axios.
To my mind, many customers would appreciate that kind of onest real world data. Personally I really dislike it when some other brands advertise their flashlights using claims like “2000 lumens output” only leading customers to find out that the maximum output will be able for some 30 seconds. Many of your Convoy flashlights excel compared to other well known lower budget brands because your flashlights often offer quite nice regulated outputs. You should use that fact to your advantage and promote it more prominently by sharing more detailed information.

Way too much work with all the LED/Driver combos.

Show me another brand that has all the available options like Convoy and all the runtime/output specs for them

It would be nice, but Simon is busy enough

I run a flashlight business and when I was offering custom models with all kinds of combos it was next to impossible to do what you’re asking…just too much work