【convoy】3X21E available now

M21B orange peel reflector with 7mm bottom hole in production ,this will be suitable for B35AM

Maybe it didn’t draw my attention because I didn’t have a problem with this. My main business is retail, so I don’t face rigorous scrutiny when the goods go through customs. Some of my wholesale customers, they will ask me to stick the ce logo on the outer box.

My initial idea was to make the mode simple, and I thought that the main consumers of red light were hunters, so I didn’t directly apply the 12groups program.

6800mAh 26800 is out of stock , I don’t know when it will be all available.
Only 6000mAh 26800 and 26980 in the market currently

The parameters provided by the official are relatively simple. Which parameters do you want to know? I can relay your questions to the technical staff of Getian.

If I order an S2+ with 519A, will it come with trapezoidal or rectangular threads?

According to the 18350 tube link, the trapezoidal threads are the “old” design, and rectangular is for the new one. So I’d think it would be rectangular.

edit: Some of the colors of 18350 tube only have trapezoidal options, so I’m guessing those host colors haven’t been updated. Looks like Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, and Silver only have trapezoidal 18350 tubes.

Which is a bummer since my Red S2+ has rectangular threads. I can't get a 18350 tube for it yet.

Simon, can you put a 660nm deep red sst-20 in your AAA flashlight? I understand they need a lower voltage and would require a different driver.

Dang, I didn’t realize this was already available.
I wish the gray model also had a metal button.

Simon, any update on when the new T4 will be available? Hopefully with the new 519A also.

He posted on Monday that it would be available in one week.

Thank you!

Nothing in particular. It’s this strange habit of collecting datasheets for every emitter I own. I used to work in hardware design over 10 years ago and although though days are long gone, I still try to obtain technical details of stuff I use or might use in some crazy future project. But it’s good to know that if any specific question comes to mind, you’re here to pass it on.

Simon, please update the titles or tags for the drivers on your AliExpress store. They are listed for specific emitters, although they are compatible (and used in listed products) for many others. There is no way to sort for “boost” or “buck” circuits unless you know both the specific size and emitter that is arbitrarily chosen to be mentioned in the product title. Some have “mA” rating, others “A”, and voltage output is not mentioned at all from the listings I’ve seen.

apart from cyan ,other are all rectangular

Could this brightness be too low?

black and gray S2+ have rubber button ,
T4 driver arrived today,
i will add a link in two days

Add applicable LED models to description, How do you think.

Sofirn made the C01R with the sst-20 deep red and it was great but they discontinued it. People mostly used it at night to preserve night vision.

Here is the datasheet

In case anyone hasn’t seen it, the S2+ with 519a is now available.

For the S21a, Simon said that he could do either the 5A driver + adapter or the 6A driver, but has not tested the 6A driver yet.