very simple mode 0.1–3–30–100
max current 5200mA

97% efficiency, temperature is always controlled at 55 degrees Celsius

2019/3/26
i add an option for S11 host
S11 host with adpater

if you want to buy the adpater seperately ,here is the link
22mm to 17mm adpater

Just wow. Looks like a great driver for Osram KW CSLNM1.TG with a simple res mod dropping the current to 4.5-5A. :slight_smile:

Will this driver have low voltage protection?
Can you make it single mode?

Is the extra retaining ring just thinner because of the adapter or what is the purpose?

Will this 22mm retainer also work in the L2? Same thread pitch?
Thanks.

Could the slightly larger size of the 21700 S2+ allow for using a larger retaining ring that fits around the double sided driver like the C8+ has? Would make it a lot easier to mod and look nicer than soldering to the pill.

I’m waiting to see a frontal nude of the S21A :slight_smile: :person_facepalming:

I am surprised no one mentioned HDMI. :disappointed:

What about something more robust like PoE, that way you can charge you flashlight and post beamshots on the net.

22 and 24mm AMC drivers out now

13AMCs

16AMCs

of course if has low voltage protection .
if many buyers need single mode, i can ask manufacturer to produce this kind of driver ,too

i’m not quite understand this question ,do you mean the ring in the middle of the photo?

20.5mm driver for L2,friend

20mm driver for S2+ 21700 (S21A)

:+1:

Is the S11 running with a boost driver or is it a 3v XHP50.2? How difficult would it be to fit a XHP70.2 if its a boost driver?
The S2+ 21700, when is that released and will that come with the xhp50.2 option?

Boost driver.

If the opening is large enough, you could fit an XHP70.2.

Otherwise, you would have to file it a bit.

It would be nice though. Higher efficiency at the expense of throe.

Opening looks pretty tight….

Simon,

Is there a remote possibility to order 5A bin for XPL-HI S2+ Desert Tan? :heart_eyes: