【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

Awesome, I would like to order the 4500K and 5000K.
Can’t wait to get them. :slight_smile:

Simon are you planning to update the micro usb port to usb C in Convoy S9?

I’m starting to salivate!

Could elaborate more on your relationship with William. From outsider perspective it doesn’t seem like he has your best interest in mind.
[/quote]

just business partnership

The size of the C port is larger than the size of the MICRO USB. I had the same idea, but the driver cannot be changed.
I’m making a 6A driver that is exactly the same size as the driver on the H2 flashlight.

Simon, do you plan to sell the 519a in bulk like the 219b? Very interested in the 4500k and 5700k. If so how much do you plan to sell them for?

yes, sold in bulk

Simon, thank you for listing S12 UV & it’s filter separately so that US customers can buy it. It is my favorite UV light and now I can recommend it to more people!

Simon, how do you feel about the Hopoocolor unit you have? Any complaints or shortcomings? Would you buy it again?

I’ve been considering buying one. I think you have the 350C + software package, correct? Is the software essential?

Good products come from good people . In Simon we trust .

I like this instrument very much, but it is expensive
There is a memory card in the instrument, as long as you connect it to the computer, you can find the installation file.

Aye, expensive and there will be no discount codes. :slight_smile:

So no complaints with it?

It seems like the least expensive quality unit without spending three times more money or more on a lab quality unit. They seem to be a good company, too.

There are not many manufacturers of this kind of equipment in China, the most famous is EVERFINE

Finally got my T3 and deep red LEDs, Simon was correct, the driver doesn’t work well with the deep red LEDs. The low modes don’t seem to work properly. Lowest it goes is probably 35 percent. If you don’t need the low modes it’s fine, but I’ll probably change the led back to the original.

Also got the M21F in 2000k, beautiful light, nice work Simon!

Hi, Simon. Any updates on when Nichias 519A will be available? Looking forward to buying em…

Simon, when is the S21C on sale?

Maybe i will install 3* XPL HD for S21C for high brightness

uh ,only got 3000K,
i will check if i can get other tints at next week

Simon, are there any plans to make the S21D’s host available in other anodization colors? just asking because it would be a nice touch as it will be made available in a variety of CCT’s. A black 4500K, silver 3500K and an orange 2700/3000K… Just to get an idea
But not sure there’s demand for such, don’t know if the S21D is a big selling light enough to justify the extra options, im just ruminating here

Wait a minute, S21 “C” ? I didn’t know that was coming… What’s that going to be? a 21700 triple?

13* sounds fantastic. However, do you think you can do buck or boost driver instead? They are so much more efficient.