【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

Simon, when will it be possible to buy S16+B35AM and S21C 3x519A?

Hi Simon,

Do you know when the white Micro Arc Oxidation colour for the T4 will be available?

Thanks.

The driver is being fixed, this may take a week

OP reflector for S16 is in production.
The driver for S21C and S21D is being fixed, this may take a week

28-30 this month

Dear Simon,

would it be possible for you to source or produce a 10mm copper DTP MCPCB for 5050 leds like the one in the picture below?

Simon, is a UV 4x18A like the one you made for Bill something one could order from you? And if so, could you tell me the price?

I want an 18350 S2+ in the Micro Arc Oxidation color with metal button pretty please!

Price of these 519A is high expecially for small quantity order like 3pcs

What was wrong with the driver?

Is it possible to use XHP70 driver on S21D with 2S2P MCPCB?

He includes his costs for “free shipping” in everything, and of course those costs have risen considerably in the last couple years (maybe more so this year, too). Not sure about Europe but when the International Postal Union (I think…something like that) decided to remove China from the “developing nation” status, all that cheap/free subsidized shipping went out the window. Simon is still super reasonable in that regard. I see many other ali vendors have really jacked up shipping prices. Banggood has actually stayed pretty decent, too (surprising).

The per-piece price is a whole lot less when you compare single vs three vs five.

Also, remember one thing correllux and sari33, the less he sells in DIY, the more he can put in lights :stuck_out_tongue:

Then a couple days ago I killed five flashlights. God rest their unlit souls.

I don’ t believe so much. Looking others sellers on Ali that sale their stuff with so low price even under 1$ and offer at same time free shipping where is the profit? Or that happen because shipping cost are pre paid by their governement?

Glad to read I’m not the only one who noticed this. Not all, but some sellers have really jacked up the shipping prices (or it is AE who raised them and sellers pass them on to customers?). Most extreme I’ve seen is with batteries. Also don’t forget increased fuel costs.

They went to flashlight heaven :laughing:

There are multiple shipping options to choose from. Those sellers with 1$ items and free shipping usually have non registered, non trackable packages which are delivered after a month or two. Simon on the other hand has “free” Aliexpress standard shipping option which, at least for me, has two or three week delivery time with all tracking information. Usually this shipping option costs about 4-5€ if not included in the product price based on looking to other sellers and their listings.

That mean nothing. I received untracked packet much faster than the registered one and never was lost.
For me doesn’t have sense pay shipping charge higher or almost equal than the value of the objects

My experience shows otherwise so I prefer registered packages, but each to their own I guess.

Simon, are you able to change the knurling on the T2? And make it look like the Knurling thats on the ‘Thorfire TK05’?