【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

Hi guys, not sure how many of you have receive the SFT-40 5700K from Simon. I have the SFT-40 5700K from Simon in a M21A and in a Pioneman K35.
The tint is very ugly imo with lotsa green from low to high. Whereas the SFT-40 6500K from Simon has only very little green at low.

The T4 has a regular S2+ reflector iirc, so any TIR lens for the S2+ should fit

I will list all available options on the page

I have plans to make some stainless steel S2, I might make it thinner than the regular S2 to make it lighter.

On sale now,AliExpress is reviewing the link, it may take a few hours

XHP35.2 HI ,uneven light spot

Not very suitable, the width of the slot is a bit narrow

I got a reply, probably on the 15th of this month

suitable for T4, not for T3

new arrvial
orange peel reflector for S16 is available.
M21A SBT-10X-UV available

Great, can you make it possible to by the S16 as a host only?

I see it on the sight now. Thank you.

How do I order the new TIR lens options for it?

new TIR is still in production,it may needs one more week

I placed an order for 2 x S21D and a handful of other items. I sent you a message, just now, through AE about the TIR lenses and the new driver, as I’d like to get one of the S21D with the new driver and would like to order the new optics. I don’t mind if you hold my order until they are ready.

Hi Simon, I see you’ve re-released M21A UV with its excellent driver. Have you made any progress adapting this driver to S12 UV? Alternatively, perhaps one of your existing 12V drivers and a 3S MCPCB would be suitable? I love the light, but the regulation with the linear driver is poor due to the high VF of the UV LED’s. My testing is below. I find myself changing the battery when it’s still more than half full to still get excellent brightness.

The copper S2+ hosts are available again. I got a smooth one this time.

Better hurry!

Thank u my man, had no idea.
Got one of each, now i just need that stainless steel goodness and im done for S2’s : )

Is the rumour about a new warm white thrower LED true?

Yes : https://redd.it/v0vs3o

Awesome! Looks like only the textured ones are left, for now.

Simon must’ve found another drawer of them somewhere. :laughing: