【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

It’s ok if not exactly the same as Anduril but the speed in lower modes is too fast and too slow from 50-100% of output. That’s what kill the thrill in M21C-U and M21F.
i love these models but the speed of ramping is way of.

Even when i select classic 4mode it’s way too slow to change modes…

And Turbo or max output is memorized which sometimes gives headache.

Hi Simon, Will you produce some Anduril only for that new flashlight, or could we expect some batches of Anduril drivers for other e-switch models, like your new s21e (looking forward to that one) and the m21f that looks really good too.

To be honest, I think most consumers won’t have an issue with ramp speed. It is only flashlight enthusiasts who are seeking perfection, and even then, some want it faster, others slower.

Simon - I assume the S21A/B diffuser fits this light?

You are right…but in the universe where maker asks people on forum how to go further with models, welp, i’d say it’s still developing…

yes, S21A/B diffuser is suitable for S21E,too

Is there an 20500/18500 or 20350/18350 battery tube for the S21D?

Simon, are you planing on releasing a version of the new S21E with XHP50 emitters?

I support the proposal. I would not refuse XHP70 either (a little more efficient, a little more flood … overheating does not bother me, I do not use a turbo).

Simon, any update on the status of S2+ MAO? Or when to expect that to be available for order?

Actually, I don’t like the uneven light spot of the XHP50.2.
what about 3V XHP50.2 6500K

I think very few users have this demand, and most batteries can not withstand such a high current.

They are in production, but there is no definite date for completion.

I had to ask. Thank you Simon!

I was thinking more like XHP50.3 HI 4000K.

Yeah, getting these LEDs in China is very difficult, so that’s no dice really.

A question about the S21D:

A few months ago when S21D came out, there was no other driver option available, now there is the 12A FET and the 8A CC driver.
What was the driver in S21D when it came out?

8A buck driver.

Simon, any working coupon code right now :question: :open_mouth:

ESW5KOXA1572 was working for yesterday for me but stopped today. Give it a try

If you visit the store through the ali app, there are plenty of store coupons to choose from depending on the spending amount.