【convoy】convoylight.com ( Credit card payment is available )

the reflector is not suitable ,friend

Version A
maybe there will be updation ,then there will be Version B,C…

In the future i will launch lens version flashlight
it still needs some time

20mm driver and 17mm to 22mm adapter are all in production

Sometimes version A is the best, in the case of Convoy this is very likely :wink:

Sounds great. Will these be available soon?

You mean 17 to 20 mm?

yes,it’s reverse switch in S2+ 21700
I originally thought that BLFer likes the forward switch. It seems that my understanding is wrong. In the future, I will install the reverse switch by default.

Thanks Simon, really appreciate that you’re very open to feedback. I think forward clicky works in a tail+side switch config so you can use it for power and momentary, and side for modes, but when it’s the only switch, it’s hard for changing modes.

I’m putting an Omten 1217 in my S11 (need to make a shelf but that’s okay); I’ll let everyone know how it goes, but I know you’ve said you’re already doing a reverse S11 :wink:

I really should get some 21700s…

I’m interested to see how the mod goes. Do post some pictures please.

And to Simon, thanks for listening to the forum members. The change to go to reverse clicky will be beneficial for you and to the forum members who loves Convoy lights.

Hi Simon,

Is there any chance to offer a 1S 12V 20mm driver that can apply at least 1.5A (or more) to the emitter? This would be a really nice option to build the M21A with XHP35 HI.

Thank you!

Will do when it arrives! Apparently posted from fasttech yesterday.

hi simon
will you have a new project on XHP 50.2 3V?
i need to convoy L2 XHP50.2 3V

Okay which one of you runs the Convoy Fans Facebook page ;p

What’s Facebook? :face_with_monocle: :confounded:

Is there going to be a 21700 version of the S3? Always felt that was a far more refined design than the S2 and S2+

Edit: Or a 21700 version of the M2, which would essentially be the same thing with better cooling.

It’s not hard, just… different.

I EDCed a WK50 for quite some time. Only a FC tailswitch (no sideswitch), something like 4 modes, and it just took a little getting used to. You learn to half-press when first starting it up, then clicking fully when you’re in the mode you want. From there, you can just leave it and be happy with a FC momentary switch, or as I’d usually do, reset it back to low(est) when finished.

If I had the light on and wanted to change modes, it was no big deal (after getting used to it) to turn it off and half-press to the desired mode, then click fully. Then you can half-press yourself silly in the same mode without having to make even a single click.

With RC switches, quick 2-3sec blasts of light are a pain in the ass to fully click on then fully click off each time, vs just a quick half-press then letting go as needed. And no annoying castanet sounds each’n’every time.

Most people are simply used to RC switches, which is why they’re the default. And UIs grew up around them.

If we had tentacles instead of arms’n’legs, do you think car interiors would look the way they do now?

My S11 have arrived. Whoever invented this forward clicky thing, should go to hell…
Is or will be there any possibility to change it the reverse clicky switch?

LOL 【convoy】Some items are unavailable during the 2024 New Year holiday. - #906 by oweban