【convoy】Golden S3 available now

no

2 Thanks

Hi Simon, your new driver ; 17mm 6v5a boost driver; which host does it compatible with? s2,s2+,s8? M1,M2?, c8+? , from what i see the inductor is sticking up proud enough.
Thank you

S2+ M1 M2 C8+ flashlight

1 Thank

22mm 6V 8A driver for XHP70.3

Diameter: 22mm

Input:3-4.2V

Output:max 8.25A

Low voltage protection:When the battery working voltage is lower than 3V, the flashlight flashes, and when it is below 2.8V, the flashlight shuts down. Note that the no-load voltage of the battery is usually higher than the working voltage, please do not open an order dispute because the no-load voltage is too high.

Temperature protection:When the temperature reaches 52 degrees Celsius, the current decreases by 1% per second, and the minimum drops to 30% of the maximum current. At temperatures below 48 degrees Celsius, the current rises by 1% per second and stops rising to the maximum current.

This driver is suitable for 6V XHP70.3 LED

I’m not sure if it will work with other LED models yet, so use it with caution.

Modes: 12groups

12 Thanks

Is this driver compatible with M21H?

Thank you Simon :pray:t3:, oh i also cant wait for the 6v 8a to hit my dealer here in Indonesia. Thanks again

Just wanted to take a minute to give a huge THANK YOU to Simon for delivering the M26D. I’m a big fan of the 26800 format, and this flashlight is just amazing for me. I’ve always wished for a 26800 adapter tube for the M26C, and this is pretty much that (minus the tail switch.) The range of TIRs and emitters available for it make it very customizable. I’ve bought 3 of them so far, and will probably get a couple more eventually. I found it to be a great tailstanding room light during a recent power outage that lasted 3 days. Love it!

4 Thanks

Hi Simon,

Will you eventually be selling theT2/T3 lens with a green AR coating?

Thanks

Ok ,i will add this to my plan list

2 Thanks

Tactical tail for Convoy S21D / S21F / M21E / M21F / M21H flashlight

Product Name: Flashlight tactical tail

Applicable flashlight models: Convoy S21D / S21F / M21E / M21F / M21H

How to use: Directly replace the original tail . When using it for the first time, Click the switch to be “ON” state and click the side button to activate it.

Weight:25.3g

2 Thanks

Are they forward clicky?

yes

Can you make one of these for m21b?

Simon! Could you source some Luxeon HL2X 1800k LEDs for sale??

Seriously? That’s really sad :frowning:

1 Thank

Wow. I watch him a lot…feel like he’s a flashlight buddy. Very sad news.

2 Thanks

Dude really? Where you heard it from? He hasn’t uploaded for a while… if true my condolences to his family

1 Thank

I only see the one comment

Hi @Simon_Mao, what is the measure of M21F driver?
Thank you

I think it’s likely. Reasons:

1. Someone said in the comments of his last video that he knows the family, and that Smothered Chrome was killed in a hit and run.

2. It is VERY unlike him to not post a video for 3 weeks. He was a prolific guy.

I’d love someone to prove me wrong, of course. I feel for the family.

3 Thanks