Convoy L2...Guess who's back???

Great!!!

Do you also have any plans to make a smaller host/flashlight for 26350 batteries? e.g. an M1 like host, to pair it with an XHP50

Sorry I answer but I highly doubt they do, sounds like a niché project and they're busy working on other things at the moment, like the holsters, new s2+ anodisation etc.

Don't be sorry at all, your opinion is welcome.

Also I realized I didn't explain my thoughts correctly.

What I mean is a 26650 host , long enough to fit two 26350, but with a head not as big as L2/6.

I think 26650 flashlights are not so reduced niche, but I know they are busy and there must be enough people interested

Maybe a BD06 will be okay but it has internal charger driver and side button and you can not buy as a host.

... and smooth reflector, not ideal for XHP50

This info was just added to the OP:

Seeing how big the L2 and L6 threads have gotten I decided it was time to create a dedicated modding thread for both lights. Since they are brothers and share some parts a combined thread seemed fitting.

If you have experience to share please check it out.

If you’re looking for L2 or L6 build/modding info, this should be a valuable resource. :+1:

The L2/L6 modding thread is Here

resurrecting. Newb here. Just received the L2 in the mail but my 26650 5200 mAh Keeppower protected are en route still. I do have some protected Soshine 5500mAh already. Link

Are they up to running the L2 in all modes or only Lo and Med? Or should I just wait until the keeppowers come in.

Thanks for the help.

If they fit they should work just fine.

The Soshines work in my son’s L2 on all modes perfectly. Enjoy!

Thanks, I’ll charge and try the soshines out.

Is there any info about the L1 smallest L series light?

+1 ^

I want the tiny L1, badly! Or the even smaller 0.5 (10440) :smiley:

Edit: I might have to go out to the shop and make myself a “Convoy 0.5”. LOL

Edit II: I would really really love to see a scaled down L2/L6 that takes an 14500 and/or 10440. So the family resemblance is unmistakable but the size is pocketable.

A 14500 light with X6 / C8 size reflector .

Want!

One 14500 Clear Anodized L6 baby brother coming right up….

Nice one DB!

I think we should stick to the 26650 cell with the L serie. :face_with_monocle:

Nice pic Dale! Sign me up for two. Oh wait… :person_facepalming:

We’re not yet there guys but the little L will happen. 18650 version will be first but I too like the idea of smaller. I love nice little pocketable lights. :+1:

So what are you saying Jared? You’re gonna raise a little L? :stuck_out_tongue:

For the record, as it might serve us well to keep this in mind, illumn.com is selling a Sanyo 20700 with 4200mAh capacity and 12A continuous capability. Might work well for a little bro light… just sayin…

The 20/21700 cells are going to get better and better over the next few years now that the giga factory in online.

Make it for the 21700 diameter/length plus longer/taller springs and sleeves to accept 18650’s :+1: