Convoy L2...Guess who's back???

Oh, I see… thanks for the info :wink: I think I’ll just go for the black version then

Still hope for more power L2 from Simon from the new reflector may be something new inside :wink:

Hey guys :smiley:
2x liitokala 26650 will be good for this light ? (https://pl.aliexpress.com/item/HK-LiitoKala-Lii-50A-26650-5000mah-26650-50A-Li-ion-3-7v-Rechargeable-Battery-for-Flashlight/32790517311.html)

Not for 2S, I had to solder blob the 4 I bought.

Little magnes in between will do the job in 2s configuration?

They are great batteries and produce a lot of power. You do have to solder blob them, though (the cyan and black).

They also have a new blue 5100mah. Some of them have raised ends, some don’t. It’s a bit of a lottery which one you’ll get.

Keep in mind that the last time I ordered from that store shipping took 2 months to the US (from Turkey). :confounded:

If you are in the US you might also consider the Shockli 5500 mah from MTN. Shockli 26650 IMR 5500mAh
They have raised ends for series use and are quite powerful as well.

This is dangerous and adds a lot of resistance.

I did film me adding solder blobs if your interested in doing it yourself.

Videos

Thanks JasonWW ! I will do the blob :laughing:

Does the New Silver Convoy have the hole on the center head like the old?

hope will be flat this time

It varies… the last 2-3 I had were not as deep. I just mix up a small dab of Alum-Fast, flat blade it and stone flat.

Wait, what? Kawi, do I get this right? Your holy lights are all stoned?

:person_facepalming:

I always thought it strange that they were rated at 420 lumens

The L2? It’s always been 1000+ lumen rated I believe.

Haha… I jest. See above comments regarding KB’s stoned lights.

:wink:

Does the Desert Tan L2 come with firmware so that battery voltage can be checked like the Clear C8?

It should, yes. You can probably select Biscotti if it’s not included by default….

Had a look at couldn't see any options for that here https://www.banggood.com/Sand-Silver-Color-Convoy-L2-XPL-HI-1100LM-4Modes-Steppess-Dimming-Tactical-LED-Flashlight-with-2-Tubes-p-1297728.html?p=Z8200610213334201704&utm_campaign=fin17&utm_content=chendongling&stayold=1&cur_warehouse=CN

Order it from Simon at the Convoy store on AliExpress, he’ll build it pretty much any way you want it…

Does Simon’s Convoy are better in quality stock like others?