Convoy L2...Guess who's back???

Is there any info about the L1 smallest L series light?

+1 ^

I want the tiny L1, badly! Or the even smaller 0.5 (10440) :smiley:

Edit: I might have to go out to the shop and make myself a “Convoy 0.5”. LOL

Edit II: I would really really love to see a scaled down L2/L6 that takes an 14500 and/or 10440. So the family resemblance is unmistakable but the size is pocketable.

A 14500 light with X6 / C8 size reflector .

Want!

One 14500 Clear Anodized L6 baby brother coming right up….

Nice one DB!

I think we should stick to the 26650 cell with the L serie. :face_with_monocle:

Nice pic Dale! Sign me up for two. Oh wait… :person_facepalming:

We’re not yet there guys but the little L will happen. 18650 version will be first but I too like the idea of smaller. I love nice little pocketable lights. :+1:

So what are you saying Jared? You’re gonna raise a little L? :stuck_out_tongue:

For the record, as it might serve us well to keep this in mind, illumn.com is selling a Sanyo 20700 with 4200mAh capacity and 12A continuous capability. Might work well for a little bro light… just sayin…

The 20/21700 cells are going to get better and better over the next few years now that the giga factory in online.

Make it for the 21700 diameter/length plus longer/taller springs and sleeves to accept 18650’s :+1:

I just realized I never posted the deal that BG setup for us on the KeepPower protected 5200mAh 26650 cells in this thread.
These cells are ideal for the stock L2 and the L6. I personally use them in both. I have a few modded L2s that require hi-drain for max performance but if you’re looking for the extra safety factor of protected cells these cells are top-notch and at a killer price.

With this new link and code they come in just over $7 each shipped.

Here is the link:
KP5200 Protected 26650
Use this code for 50% off!
KP50OFF
Note: This deal is expires on February 28

I also added this to the OP.

When for a L2 in Silver like the C8?

@J-Dub74,

Many Thanks, just bought 2 of the KeepPower 5200 Protected. Will probably be ordering more!

Cheers,
S-L :slight_smile:

Is this the latest & most updated version of the L2 host? New Convoy L2 Two Cells Version LED Flashlight Shell Host For DIY

If so, does somebody maybe have a code for it, from Banggood?

I realy do hope like never :slight_smile:

Btw, for the XHP35 users and L2, i dded recently E2 1A and the situation is the same as XPL Hi vs dded XPL, the dded E2 1A performs like 20% better

But in fact you can buy an XHP35 Hi E4-3C

Yeah the 20% is a given, wish I was getting that on my bank account! But how’s the tint?

The E4-3C has a very nice tint, one of my favorites so far!

Good, something like….5000k 3b…thats with the L2 AR glass, the tintis very very close to Astrolux 3B

And you can drive it quite hard this way

Unfortunately, neutral XHP tints do suffer from the same issue that XPL Hi has, burning near the bond wires when hard pushed…discovered this the hard way though…

I have 6 XHP35 lights 5 are running at or just over 3amps no-problemo! In the Giga thread that de-domed XHP35 that I posted with all the pics is still running strong at 2.8+ amps in the TN42, my brother uses it almost every day, he lives out in the country, he scans his 500 yard plus perimeter with it, so it will be a true test of the longevity! :wink: