Convoy L21B - review

INTRODUCTION
In this review I’ll talk about my experience with the Convoy L21B. The L21B is a great dedicated thrower. It’s a revision of the L21A, as is also a good thrower. The difference is that the L21B is a slimed down version. My example includes an SFT40. The reason why i bought it is because it’s the best thrower for the price.

PRICING
For about 35$ you get the flashlight with a 21700 battery. This light can throw furter than many other lights well above it’s price class. You’re get a lot of flashlight for the money.

PERFORMANCE
I am not able to measure any performance of this light, but looking at other source, it seems impressive. According to Convoy, the light can throw 1258 meters. That is insane for a light like this. A light with good throw can be something with more than 500 meters, but over 1km is amazing. This performance is also backed by tests. According to 1Lumen, the light reaches well over 1km. In addition, it has over 2,000 lumens sustained for 40 seconds. And more than 1,500 lumens for 9 minutes. And it’s actual sustained output is about 900 lumens, wich it holds for almost 2 hours. This is achieved by its fully regulated buck driver. This sound amazing and all, but you don’t even need all of this. At the 10% mode it has about 300 lumens, and this is all you need. If you point it at the sky at 10%, it looks like a laserbeam.

CONCLUTION
Should you but this? Well, yes. In my experience at least. This light has amazing output and is fully regulated. It is efficient and lights up whatever you need to see far away. The light is small enough to carry in one hand easily, but don’t let the size fool you. It also seconds as a lasersword, so you can impress your friends. All in all this is an amazing light for the price, and is well worth it in my opinion. If you want to buy it, you can but it here: L21B SFT40 with battery Not affiliate link.

It’s nice to see you, LightThrower!

What happened to Milla?! :rofl:

1 Thank

Sensible choice. I began to think the forum admin has some sort of fetish or something :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Thank

Thank you.

Oh, I’m not the forum admin, if you didn’t know.
(His username is sb56637.) :+1:

1 Thank