I finally overdosed on Milla Jovovich!

I honestly enjoy greeting newbies on BLF…
(I’m quite introverted in real life, but I am way more social on internet forums.) :+1:

In November 2012, I started using images from Resident Evil for those greetings, and some of those images featured Milla Jovovich (star of most of the live action R.E. movies.)

Since December 2014, ALL of my greeting images were of M.J.!
You can see the old images in this thread if you want:

Beginning today (December 2023) my greeting images are of beautiful female celebrities that are NOT Milla Jovovich.
(I think I finally overdosed on M.J.) :smile:

I found a list online of 150 of the most beautiful female celebrities, and my latest batch of greeting pics feature 33 women (from that list) that are quite attractive, and for most of them, I like what they do professionally.
(Though some of them I had never heard of before.)

I know it might be politically incorrect to just post pics of gorgeous women, but I think most people (men, women, and everything in between) will agree that good looking women are usually much more attractive than good looking men.
And because I’m a straight male, it would be weird to post pics of attractive men even though I can think of a decent number of male celebrities that I admit are handsome. :grin:

5 Thanks

No more Leeloo Dallas Mooltipass?

3 Thanks

No more.
I think about a decade of just one person (that I don’t even know) is plenty.
Plus, I’ve used so many pics of M.J. over the years that I have trouble finding new pics that I really like. :upside_down_face:

Let me guess, Milla got you a restraining order :rofl:

10 Thanks

Anyway to find my greeting?

1 Thank

Is this because your hosting service lost all of your pics of MJ?
I saw they were having issues with that service in an other thread…

2 Thanks

I just did a search, and I cannot find where I greeted you, if that’s what you’re asking. :thinking:

1 Thank

No, actually my MJ pics are on Abload.de, which I don’t upload to anymore.
The new pics are on imgbb.com, which is the host I was talking about.
imgbb.com didn’t lose my images, and even if an image host loses my images, I can just reupload them from my PC. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Thank

I prefer Jennifer Aniston.

1 Thank

She’s one of the 33 women that I chose!
I prefer Courteney Cox in her prime, but both Jennifer and Courteney made my list. :+1:

1 Thank

One of my top 5 as well… in some pics, number 1.

1 Thank

R, formally known as RC…
I saw you switched out on some new member.
Wondered what happened.

Charlize Theron

1 Thank

Yeah, a couple of BLF members recently suggested creating welcome images featuring different women.
At first, I didn’t like the idea, but I then I figured if I could choose which women to post pics of (I’m really picky), then it’s an excellent idea. :heart_eyes:

Why not pictures of beautiful flashlights?

7 Thanks

I am offended that I never got a welcome picture

3 Thanks

My recent addition…

This was shortly after I got him, so right now he’s not a baby anymore, but a yute.

5 Thanks

Two yutes walk into the Sack O’ Suds…

1 Thank

Maybe sometime in the future, but for now I’ll stick with attractive women.
All of the images are rated G, so it’s not a problem for BLF which is supposed to be family-friendly.
You can post greeting pics of flashlights if you want, and I’ll post what I want (that is allowed by the rules, of course.) :+1:
Also, most of my favorite flashlights are plain looking.
The most beautiful flashlights frequently don’t offer much bang for your buck, so I don’t usually recommend the most attractive flashlights. :money_mouth_face:

1 Thank

Ahhhhhh, NO

1 Thank

Haha I just laughed at myself. Here’s the story of my wrong assumptions.

Since I’m not into TV or movies (and don’t care about fashion trends neither celebrities and such) I wasn’t aware these are pictures of somebody famous.
Seeing that many quality pictures of the same person I assumed this must be your wife/partner. And I even assumed a story that you’re probably a professional photographer and your interest in lights comes from it.

I feel so stupid now :man_facepalming: but at last I’ll remember for long how does Mila look like. (Like Raccoon’s wife :rofl:)

5 Thanks