I finally overdosed on Milla Jovovich!

Amen! I personally, like it. You can’t please everyone all of the time, especially in an age where many people look hard for ways to be offended. So do what makes it work for you…

2 Thanks

What a tragedy, IDK how we’re going to survive that LOL.

1 Thank

Classic Beauty is really hard to define but when seen it is known immediately.

I have been a Salma Hayek in her prime fan myself. MJ is up there on the list. Just not the top spot. Jenifer Aniston is not hard on the eyes either. Lucy Liu was up on the list for a long time as well.

1 Thank

Kate Beckinsale is the first name that springs to my mind when attractive women are being discussed.

I guess it would probably not be popular on Twitter, but I think it’d be interesting to see tier lists from lots of different guys ranking celebrity beauty. I have a feeling that the top 3 entries could vary quite a lot.

1 Thank

It’s kinda funny that you would mention Lucy Liu.
I like beautiful women of every race, but I particularly like Asian women.
Lucy Liu made the list mainly because I like what she does professionally.
She’s probably the least attractive woman that made the list (though I do love Lucy Liu, especially in her prime), and finding a “perfect” pic of her was difficult–she usually doesn’t smile for photographs.
I don’t smile for photographs either because my face is uncomfortable when I smile.
I do smile big time when I’m laughing, though (like Heath Ledger as the Joker.)

Oh no…

1 Thank

…well… give us a teaser… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Thank

I could post all 33 new greeting images in a new thread, though if you wait long enough, and browse BLF enough, you’ll see them all eventually. :thinking:

1 Thank

Easter eggs come in pairs? :thinking:

1 Thank

Jessica Biel, Sophia Vergara.
And a friend of mine but I’ll have to ask her if I can submit a photo… she is so :fire:!

2 Thanks

Jessica Biel :+1:
Sophia Vergara :-1: (her voice is annoying to me, but I respect your opinion)

2 Thanks

That doesn’t sound creepy at all… “hey, can i take your picture and post it on line…?”

:face_vomiting::nauseated_face:

2 Thanks

LoL! She actually posts her photos alot, among friends. Extremely social and wonderful lady.
I’m just bragging because she’s as pretty as celebrities we are discussing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

She’s someone I bought a flashlight for and she always tells me how impressed she and others are with it!

2 Thanks

Yyyyeah! Win them over with bright lights.

“Is that a flashlight in your pocket or…” :flushed: :rofl:

4 Thanks

“A” flashlight? LOL

2 Thanks

Okay more than one light and the reply should be -

Hey! Keep your hands off my bundle! :crazy_face::upside_down_face:

1 Thank

I know this isn’t really on Topic, but I saw this while skiing and it reminded me of our Raccoon, so I wanted to post it somewhere - starting a new thread seemed wasteful, so I looked for an offtopic thread @raccoon opened to post in :smile:

2 Thanks

Nice!
Is that a sign for disabled people, even though it has a pic of a raccoon? :thinking:

No idea what it was about, with the crutches… Maybe the sign of some freestyle ski/snowboard team that’s like “we don’t care if we get hurt as long as we do the stuff we enjoy”? Just guessing :smile:

1 Thank

It’s a sign for disabled Raccoons, everybody knows that :slight_smile:

2 Thanks