Convoy L6... XHP70 Beast!

I understand that. See the context of what I quoted in reply to.

For a nice quality 26650 light, Lumintop SD26 on a deal is great 26650 compact light. I paid $40. Rated at 1,000 lumens, but I got ~1,080. 5 nicely spaced modes, memory, but fairly simple UI. Springs at both ends.

Interesting … banggood lists two more tint options: N2-7A and N4-5C. Does the tint correspond to XML 7A/5C? That would be awesome :slight_smile:

From the OP :

I must admit im the luckiest guy on this forum.

My first L6 had faulty driver which never work so i video and contact gearbest customer service then agreed to partially refund as i can replace the driver but the driver i order from Simon is yet to arrive.

Then I ordered another L6 a week later because of coupon deal then the light arrived today but it had faulty driver too.

Bloody hell dont they test their product before shipping? Im sick of contacting Gearbest customer service and It’s a waste of time.

I will see when mine arrives :slight_smile: Got the same silver L6 as you.

What was wrong with the driver exactly?

nothing turn on.

I did try many methods to make sure the contacts are good but still wont turn on.

Have you tried using a piece of wire to manually short the tailcap end of the batteries to the body? Could be the tailcap and not the driver.

tried that too :frowning:

it’s no good

Very odd indeed, I assume that the retaining ring on the driver is tight?

Are they coming that way to you with the white boots on them?

yep. I have not change anything.

all rings are tight too

What batteries do you use ? Does the 2nd cell make contact with the first one ?

Weird I have had at least 10 of them from Simon and they all came with the Black boots installed and the white ones in the goodie bag!

Cheers! Thought they were a limited run, so glad to see them back again. ~3000 ridiculously warm lumen should be fun :slight_smile:

Does the clear ones have that ring by the tailcap? I know the black ones people had problem getting them on when that ring wasn’t screwed completley and others had to. Remove it to make good contact

You always have to remoce the simple ring before installing tactical one.

The clear L6 I got from GB almost 2 months ago had the white boot installed. Luckily mine seems to work without issue.

KuoH

Happy!!!