Convoy L6... XHP70 Beast!

As long as I have the NW L6 and the new Maxtoch 2X by the 4th of July I will be happy. We always go the lake that weekend to watch the fireworks and after they are over its a mad house on the lake with everyone trying to get back to the marinas. These two lights will be nice to have then.

I modified a Trustfire 9x XM-L into a single XHP-70 with an Illuminations Machines reflector. That light makes 5246 lumens. I gave it to my daughter and son-in-law a week ago. They were here yesterday for my wife’s pinning ceremony (She just graduated the LVN program) and he was telling me about playing with the 5000 lumen beasty. Said he went out in a light rain to see how it worked with the raindrops in the air, shined it out back towards a new housing development going in and lit up a squad car, patrolling in blackout stealth looking for kids messing with the partially built houses. The cop hit brake lights and my son-in-law beelined back into the house! lol

5000 lumens lights up like crazy! For those that haven’t seen this kind of light in action, it’s really pretty amazing. Gage has friends down from NYC that wanted me to do another like that, I told him this L6 is virtually the same and a better build anyway, cheap enough especially when you see what your’e getting. Not many lights on the open market can compare…

I’m creating a monster in that boy, he’s loving the high powered lights and I have to keep an eye on my TR-J20 with it’s 13,545 lumens when they’re down… good thing it’s too big to fit in Gage’s pocket or I might already be missing a light! :stuck_out_tongue: (remind me to start searching the diaper bag when they leave…)

That sounds great. I looking forward to test my own L6 in the field…

Looking forward to the hands-on testing of this one. Might be a nice addition to my S70 :slight_smile:

Patiently awaiting comparison review/beamshots. :slight_smile:

Should have an L6 in hand any day now for those

I got a tracking number from Simon. What can I do with it? On China post I can not find a parcel…

It’s pretty normal to have to wait a day or two or three or four for the tracking number to show up anywhere. There are several handoffs over there before the package actually starts the move towards home.

Seems to be a great light and im thinking to buy one since i have to use my gearbest wallet : ) Will the gearbest ones come with the better cooling as well? I think i will wait for the NW Version. Is this a pure “thrower” or because of the large emitter also a bit floody? I really dont need this light but for the price its good to have something like that in your household.

On gearbest it says “die cast body” ? This is a die cast aluminium light? I doubt it, looks like CNC.

I like https://packageradar.com/

I received my tracking number on 5-5-16 and it just showed up as accepted by China Post today. It takes a little while.

If you own a boat a big light like this will come in handy!

Damn, now I gotta buy a boat. :smiley:

Bob

I’ve come to the conclusion that tracking number’s are completely useless when the product is coming from China to the UK, once it’s left China I haven’t got a clue where it is until it’s actually delivered. Nothing to say it’s even entered the UK as our Post Office doesn’t providing tracking when it’s sent using the economy option.

We run this river wide open on pitch black nights with nothing but a big pair and a flashlight. I need a Much Bigger flashlight.

Great picture. Congrats on a nice buck.

Bob

Deleted - Wrong thread!

Hi everybody,
I would order a NW version from Simon, but I don’t know how to obtain the 15% discount coupon and how to choose Neutral White version. Please, Could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

Neutral white isn’t yet available.

To use the discount, place an order on his aliexpress store but do not pay.
If I recall correctly, while placing an order you can leave him a message asking for the discount. If not message him the normal way and say you’re from BLF and like to use the BLF discount. He will change the price on you order.

Thanks a lot.

Ciao