【convoy】M21H bezel available now

At present, XHP50.3 and XHP70.3 are not yet available in large quantities. Only white light can be purchased.

Why red?

Do you think it’s possible to add a 60° tir lens to the S2+ with 519a ?

I enjoy my S2+ and would love to add a more floody one.

The original red coating will gradually be replaced with a light green coating, and it will take a while for inventory consumption.

You can buy a TIR lens and replace it yourself :slight_smile:

2022/2/20
M21D / M21E / M21F / M3-C with GT FC40 sample

Hello, are you going to offer hosts and drivers of these separately?

Nice! :+1:

Frantically pressing F5 to refresh the new arrivals page… :smiley:

no problem ,i will sell the driver seperately

Thank you!

Can they be turned on without battery, only connected to USB?

only run at around 20-40% brightness

Perfect, that’s more than enough for my purposes. Thank you for confirming.

Hello Simon! Are there still any plans for a triple S2? I know many people build it themselves, but I’m not good with DIY and it’s difficult and expensive to get parts to my country. I always wanted a triple S2

Can you provide link? I can’t find it in your Aliexpress store.

They aren’t available for sale yet. He just got a few samples in for testing.

I want to try out the B35AM emitter from Simon. What is the difference (if any) of getting that with a S21A vs a S21B host? Would one be better than the other in terms of driver config? I know the differences in the two hosts. Just looking for recomm on driver and current.

The driver will be the same. Only difference would be the theoretically better heatsinking of the S21B thanks to the MCPCB being mounted to the integrated shelf rather than a removable pill.

519a withstand current 6A?
I have a driver from sst40

I’m sure Simon will update the opening post with a link to the product pages when we can actually buy them. A little more patience, soon hopfully :wink: