【convoy】M21H bezel available now

I’m no expert and I don’t have the 519a (yet), but it looks like it: current graph from a few pages back

Long term effects I wouldn’t dare to make any statements.

Looks like the T4 is now available…

I ordered orange with LH351D 5000K. Interested to see how the green AR coated lens affects the tint. If 219C 5000K was an option, I would have chosen that over the LH351D.

Hi Simon is SST-20 3000k in the T4 CRI=95? Thank you.

I just wanted to thank Simon for putting all of the colours, CCTs, and emitter options into one single listing!

It makes things a lot easier to keep track of.

Wait wait, the S21A’s lens will be changed from a light red coating to a light green coating?

Won’t that make the tint a bit greener or am I missing something about light properties?

Can someone link the t4 listing. Its not working on the mobile website. And the desktop version on mobile doesn’t load. Thanks

Yeah...my question too

”red coating” or ”green coating” isn’t really a good way to put it.

Basically an AR coating is effective (better transmission) in a certain wavelength range and one that is more effective in the green range will have purple reflections when viewed at a particular angle, just like the M3-C above. But a multilayer AR coating can be effective in more ranges and one that is effective in the red and blue will have green reflections.

Edit : see this graph from Edmunds optics :

R is reflectivity, lower is better.

• λ/4 MgF2 @ 550nm : more effective in the green range, less in blue and red, the reflections have less green hence they look purple. The light passing though is more green (increases duv).
    Instead of 550nm, it could dhave been made to be more effective at 600nm, then the light would have been pushed toward orange and the reflection would be like cyan.
  • UV-VIS is overall more effective, but even more so in the red and blues, so the reflections will look green, the light will be more purple (decreases duv).

I always just assumed “green reflection = less green light passes thru = lower duv”

Convoy T4

@thefreeman, thank you.

I guess I’ll wait a bit or just order the newer lens alongside some TIRs for the S21A.

Hello, I just have a few questions;

1.) Will the T4 flashlight be able to take a Nichia 519A?

2.) Does the T4 use the same 20mm TIR’s as the S2+?

3.) Does the T4 have mode memory?

Thank you.

i dont have a suitable lens
i have another model S21C with triple lens

i just got some driver samples

just different appearance

yes,
SST20 4000K 3000K Ra>90

Indeed! This is tremendously helpful!

1) 519A can be installed, but the current is only 3A
2) yes, and the same reflector as S2+
3).yes ,it has memory