convoy or thorFire?

I’ve never see a Nanjg 105C with a hidden strobe. Is the strobe activated by double-clicking?

I believe nanjg has them by 2 group modes

low/med/high and low/med/high/strobe/sos

I don’t think it’s a Nanjg 105C or D (definitely not a 105C since there are no stars and the 7135’s are in different location than than 105D). It just works the same as my Convoy in that the low mode blinks after a few seconds and then half-pressing will enable the strobe and SOS modes.

Thorfires regular C8 has the 3/5 mode (low,medium,high),(low,medium,high,strobe,sos) The C8s has the (moonlight,low,medium,high), different drivers.

There is a regular Thorfire C8 and a different non-regular Thorfire C8?

Thanks, sorry…I misunderstood.

“C8” and “C8s” different model numbers (same light with different drivers)

guess it’s a lottery on which one someone gets…or they ship the exact model one requests?

On sale at Amazon for $14 with code A8NYA2KY

Hey Everyone,

I had a Xintd C8, but gave it away to a friend. Now I’m really missing it and want to get another C8.

I’ve noticed that the Thorfire C8s is advertised as having 900 max lumens. Does this seem reasonable to you all?

Also, I’m wondering if someone more knowledgable than I, has an opinion about whether the Thorfire C8s or the Xintd C8 V5 would put out more lumens in stock form.

Cheers

I don’t own a Xintd C8 but had have a Thorfire C8s.
Judging by the pics an reviews, I would choose the Xintd, the build quality seems better (screw-on reflector alone is a good reason)
But don’t read me wrong, the C8s is a high quality flashlight, bright and the Thorfire UI is good also.