Convoy S series vs. Eagle Eye A6???

Filedog,

No idea what an Epacket option is, but the first one was the free shipping and it took about 26 days from order to delivery. I ordered a second one on the flash sale with the $3 “priority” parcel (6-9 BUSINESS days), that was about 9 total days ago, I can update you if you want (should be getting close…). Both orders were from BangGood, I have not had that kind of speed out of GearBest for other orders, so I generally do not use them.

I am really liking this light for a lot of reasons. The main one is size… I like to carry other things in my pockets besides just a flashlight, so it blends really well with my idea of “carry-able”

Get one, you will not regret it, I have one in neutral white, and it is the right color for me…

Plus, with some wear, the color scheme will have a lot of the Fett Effect

Epacket is 1st class USPS, usually 8 to 10 days here. Priority sounds good too. That light is on my short list, but I have a Thrunite Archer 1A NW on the way, and want to order a Convoy M1 too, so it will be after that : ) I like that it can take any size 18650. I got a couple Panny NCR18650Bs for my fist 18650s, they fit fine in my Solarfire, but were real snug in a Nitecore P12, and apparently WON'T fit the Convoy M1.

It does take everything that I have 18650-wise, in the light. The crappy nuon brand protected 18650 that is long and fat works fine, the tail cap is ingenious for keeping it small… Both those other lights will make you happy too. I have been on a quest for a good AA light that is below $20, but I keep coming back to the Thrunite Archer…. Give us a short review when you get yours if you have time.

Still practicing patience for These two lights HERE and HERE.

I'm interested in the BLF EE A6, had a look at the thread, but there's no real description of the light. Special driver with 7 modes, but no mention of the output of the modes?
Do you just post "i'm in" and then can order when it's ready? Any idea of completion date?

Go the Archer today, very nice light. Got NW, and it's a nice color beam. Very smooth. Doesn't tailstand too well, because the button on mine anyway, is a little high. Maybe that will improve. Finish and overall quality is really nice. Modes are spaced well. The moonlight mode seems perfect, waiting for the night : )

"Ready" for the A6 will be soon. All specs for the light are in the original post. There you will find a link to a chart with various outputs per battery

I see the specs as far as the components. I've clicked the links in the post, they take me to parts of the thread where people are saying "count me in".

I can't find anything regarding output or the charts you mentioned.

See post 332 for what was first tested