Convoy S2 pocket clip???

Yep, and my question was about a clip-on clip like Olight and the BLF A6…
I’m really curious about the compatibility and source to buy one

Tristan thanks for sharing that and the pics. I’ve been working with Simon on a new deep carry clip for the S2+ shorty (and the standard model) and the F6 clip shows exactly how I wanted to attach it. I passed that along to Simon who of course has F6 clips on hand and he’s right on board now and working on the new design! It should attach just like the F6 clip but it will be a deep carry style more like the A6 clip but better quality. Thanks for the tip! I love all the awesome ideas that come out of this community. I don’t know how much use it will be on a C8 but Simon showed me that it also fits right there too. :bigsmile:

Hmmm…. modify the tailcap so cut a slightly deeper groove right at the end to accept the optional clip. Although, I prefer a screw-mounted clip, to prevent scratching if the clip rotates on the body. I don’t want a circular scratch around my light.

That F6 clip needs to be a little longer and a little wider, with a bit more flare up on the end to make pocketing the light a bit easier.

hmm so does simon have some to sell? I think I would prefer the normal style versus deep-carry.

For the record Simon doesn’t seem to like the F6 clip either. He described it as “funny”. The clip will be a new design and will almost certainly adress both the issues you mentioned. Personally I would only want a screw mounted clip if it screwed directly into the tailcap. I’m not a fan of the current nuts and bolts mounting on the standard S series clip. Only problem there is if you arent a clip fan you have 2 holes in your light…

Not sure. You could always ask though.

> split tail?

I always add a belt loop clip, so value having the split if the hole is placed so the split ring can lay flat — keeping tailstand possible.

(For an example of doing it wrong see the ZeusRay a.k.a. “Devastating Debacle” light — split tailcap but the hole is placed so a lanyard or ring can’t lay flat.)

I’ve been using the clip that came with my H02 headlight. I doesn’t quite fit in the groove but it’s tight enough that it stays put. It’s extra deep pocket carry and I like that. Of course it prevent’s tail standing, unless you put it right on the edge of a table with the clip of the edge.

Any update on a deep carry clip for S2/S2+ ?
It’s the only thing that miss my S2 to be my EDC !

No update yet. I’m getting a little antsy too. I’m in the same boat. I’d be carrying my shorty if it had that clip. I still carry it in my pocket sometimes but it just sits in the bottom. The second I get word on a release date from Simon I’ll post it.

Im interested in deep carry clip as well!

I created a new thread for the clip here:

It fits the S2, S2+, M1 and C8. If you’re interested check out the new thread. Here’s a peek though.

How’s that for an EDC…