【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

The 26800 extension tube for M3-C is suitable for L6 / L7 ,too

I have found a suitable TIR lens, the next step is to design a suitable driver and host

The dimensions of L6 and L7 are the same. Only 20mm MCPCB can be installed in L6, while SBT90. 2 needs to use a 25mm board. In addition, there are many imitations of L6 on the market. So I just made some changes to the appearance and named it after the new model name L7.

Will there be the 26800 extension tube for S11?

i have test L21B with SFT40 8amps , And got the illuminance value of 395KCD.
However, the reflector still has problems and needs to be further improved.

BTW ,My previous test value of L21A KW CULPM1.TG is somewhat low due to different instruments.
The instrument I am using is UNI-T UT383BT, and the test distance is 5 meters.

I have one of these UNI-T UT383BT and it reads lower than my generic light meter. Also i can no longer find the Uni-T app on google, should still work fine.
djozz done a test on it i think, its the non Bluetooth model. 5 luxmeters compared (april 2018)

I bought some SFT40 from you, do you think the SFT40 will benefit from a custom gasket/centering ring? A shaved down version of the SST40 centering ring?

[quote=Simon Mao]

ETA?I hope keep the dimension compact as possible and find LEDs with Rosy tint.Imho not impressive by the tint of current bin LH351D 50K and 27K

AUX LEDs are just another thing to go wrong, and difficult to fix. Take a look at the issues with many of the Fireflies models.

They do look amazing when they work…

The Idea was similar to IF25,dual CCT selectable with ramping but improved.Better Leds,both tints high Cri,regulated Driver constant current,No Pwm,smaller and no glued parts.The free choice of lens grades and maybe LEDs would be great. IMHO I like Red or Orange Aux Leds but this will increase the complexity.Convoy will decide

What is L21B? Is that a new light?

Yes.

I asked Simon if I could pay for a hunting model for mounting to a rifle and instead of making me pay a MOQ of 1000pcs for a new design, he designed one for free.

I don’t think any other company would ever offer to do that.

Thanks Simon

It just needs a thicker gasket to focus the LEDs better. I corrected the focus on my samples and it outperforms the L21A

Green CSLNM1

L21A - 1,560m
L21B - 1,674m

Here’s my store demo of the Red CSLNM1 in the C8+ and L21B

Yes, the focus is related to the thickness of the gasket.
My 4040gasket is too thin.

yes, 25mm quad lens.
what’s aux-leds?

oh ,thank you

Just been out taking video footage of the L21B with the green osram led

Simon
I have always seen Aux LEDs as a beauty but not a necessity,Maybe just the Red for save night vision? As mentioned they increase the possibility of breakage in addition to an higher final price and the difficulty for modding.A simple dual channel mcpcb would be better instead of all that electronics on the Led board

Is there a way for US customers to buy the Convoy L21b (from either you or Simon)? I have never even heard of it until i saw your thread about it the other day. Looks like a interesting light, like the "L21a - Lite", i like the concept.

I so with that Luminus will produce CRI95 variants of these new LEDs…

Simon will sell it.

Simon noticed that the focus of the reflector was poor and was waiting for the SFT40 to see if it was okay with that LED.

I decided to order two as a sample and initially I was extremely disappointed as it performed worse than the C8+ with the CSLNM1. I then made thicker gaskets and saw it focused much better and once I had it spot on I let Simon know what it needed :) new gaskets will be made and then it'll be released. I've got 72pcs coming that I'll adjust myself.

Absolutely incredible flashlight that Simon has designed though, I'm blown away since it's better than the L21A.

I noticed that the L21A is slightly out of focus, but can't be fixed as it requires the reflector to be lowered. If you lower it anymore it could short out on the solder points