【convoy】Golden S3 available now

Simon, I had an order arrive recently missing an item, I messaged you through Aliexpress.

Thanks Simon. I appreciate you taking the time to answer questions here. Is the side switch supposed to light up for either the L6 or the M21G? I’m guessing no and that for manufacturing purposes a bunch of the side switch pcbs are all the same. Thanks again.

That’ll be my first titanium flashlight then.

Woo-hoo! :heart_eyes:

Yes, the LED on the switch of the current batch does not work.

Hello Simon!

So, I absolutely love the M26C (I have 3 of them.) Is there currently any way to convert the M26C into a 26800 light? If not, any idea if there might be an extension tube or anything like that for sale in the future?

Thank you!

...and here's the review.

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/72382

Simon,
Thanks again!

The smooth copper S2+ is back. I got one, looks like there’s only a few left.
It’s going to be a dedomed 5700k triple with an H17Fx driver. I already have everything but the host.

My biggest concern is that quality 26800 batteries are not easily procured.
If the battery is not easily purchased, it makes no sense to produce 26800 extension tubes.

Well, Aloft Hobbies (based in the USA, with an online store here) has had the QB26800 in stock for a long time. I picked up 20 of them last year. I run the M3-C, L6, and L7 with 26800s and it has been great!

Do you have concerns specifically about the quality of the QB26800 cell, or is it more of an availability issue for people in other regions? Thanks very much!

Two stores now counting https://www.illumn.com/ carrying a higher current 25 amp 6200mah version of the 26800 cell. I’ve extended all of my Convoy 26650 lights to 26800 with your extenders, M3-C, L6 and L7 also. If you could offer just body tubes for those wanting longer cells. M26C and S11 would be nice with the marking M26C+ and S11+ to denote the longer cell. The 26800 is so much better than the 26650 in capacity, hand fit and amperage I’d convert all of my 26650’s if I could. All of my Astrolux and Matemincos are also 26800 cells.

Hello Simon,
I’m looking to order the M21E with the KW CULPM1.TG LED but the listing for this light doesn’t have tint selection. I would like it to be 5700K how can I order this tint I’m assuming the listing is for the 6500K as it doesn’t state it anywhere I can see.

got my M3-C with nichia 519A last week :sunglasses:

AFAIK the CULPM1.TG only comes in 6000K, which is why there is no tint selection. I have about 10 of them in various lights, and they all measure about the same.

@Simon Mao:

Any chance of offering the M21A with the XHP70.3 HI emitter?

I really like the size of the M21A and the M21C is probably too big for my pocket.

Nice tint! I see you have dedomed it. What color temperature emitter was it originally??

Slick! Was that a special request? How is it for heat generation and sustained brightness?

2700K!

Yes it’s a custom, no heat at all and it’s bright forever :sunglasses:

Thanks for the reply
If that’s the case then it should be close to what i’m looking for then. I have this light Convoy M2 with KW CSLNM1.TG KW CULPM1.TG 519A LH351D 5amps 12groups 18650 flashlight it has the 5700K selection and I really like the tint it has so I was looking for more like it.

i sold QB26800 before, But the manufacturer no longer produces this model.