【convoy】SFT70 3000K CRI95 available

I am in the process of ordering the right box.

4 Thanks

Different countries in the European Union require AliExpress merchants to provide corresponding qualifications. It will cost a lot of money to apply for these. Only the merchant sells well in a certain country, he will apply for the corresponding qualification.That’s why some products disappear when you switch countries.
In addition, some products are forbidden to be sold in a certain country. For example, if you switch the country to the United States.Many common battery models cannot be searched.

2 Thanks

Interesting, thank you for the insight. I’m happy you have your own shop now - works way better than AX for me.

1 Thank

Don’t get me wrong, I was not my intention to offend you.

Thanks for the explanation. Now is the question if it makes sense to bring the German Ali shop back…

@Simon_Mao Did you find the suitable gasket for the C8+ SFT70 to avoid the dark hotspot?

I ordered from the convoy.com site last week and my order is already in LA at customs, so that’s pretty good in my book. Also no issues with ordering either. I call that a win. From my looking around, (for me in the USA anyway) everything i cross checked is on AE is on the convoy site now. There’s probably some that isn’t, but he’s adding items all the time.

I never had major issues with AE and Convoy since the end of covid.

1 Thank

I think you meant convoylight.com, right?

2 Thanks

Hi Simon, Are the buck driver with the fixed design/firmware shipping yet? Thank you!

It is possible that the profit of the German order is not enough to cover the cost of the relevant qualification.

It is orange peel reflector inside.

Yes.

Simon, please post it on Aliexpress S2+ Brass, I will definitely buy it there. Thanks and please let me know about it here. I’ll go there to buy. Thanks

Is there any way you can make a tail cap for the Convoy M1 without the raised bits around the switch? Non recessed …

Some knurling would be nice too

Preferably in different colors like the lights themselves…too

1 Thank

yes, but it’s “orange (peel) surface (reflector)” :smile:

1 Thank

@Simon_Mao is it possible to be able to select multiple batteries when ordering from your website? For example when selecting the S6 be able to select an 18650 battery and a short tube with an 18350. Right now you can only choose one option.
Thanks

3 Thanks

It’s a pleasure to know you, virtual_mario!

1 Thank

All batteries are listed in the shop separately: 18650 - Convoy flashlight

Just get one there. Don’t forget, more than 1 battery per light will make shipping more complicated and/or slower. Not sure how exactly Simon ships bare cells.

1 Thank

The battery must be placed in the flashlight so that the package can be transported.

4 Thanks

There are battery transportation routes from China to a small number of countries.
However, the transportation speed is usually slower.

3 Thanks

Is it like the following?