【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

I was thinking similar but just one of the small diameter straight springs, trimmed shorter…those are pretty stiff, though, and I haven’t looked to see if their diameter is small enough. I’m sure it would cost Simon a lot in $ as well as headaches to have his driver mfr attempt to change back to springs, but it sure would be nice on some models. I’m rather amazed at alllll of the new lights and work he’s been putting in over the last year, or two years!

Regarding the models with the brass post and cutting out,how hard of an impact are we talking about? Slap the flashlight in the palm of your hand or a small drop on the ground?

The only one like this that I have is the S11. It doesn’t take much of an impact at all. Smacking it with your hand will probably do it. The weight of the 26650 battery definitely makes it worse. The 21700 based lights probably won’t be as bad.

It still just needs a spring on the driver. Simon said before he can’t find a small enough diameter spring that will handle high currents while still fitting in between all the components on the back side of the driver.

I did get some of the 26mm spacers and using one seems to fix the problem. The 26650s I have are Sofirn branded ones with button tops. I imagine a normal flat top would need two spacers in the S11.

That are very nice news. Blue, green or sand color would be awesome.

Please consider producing this or a thrower flashlight with 90-100mm head diameter.

I like the light grey used on the S11

A brass pillar/post/stud is far from being the best option as contact between the battery and the driver, because it lacks damping ability; this is clear.

For this reason, better high conductivity springs are needed. Months ago I made a comment about copper clad steel springs in Bluesword's EX3 High Current Beryllium Copper Silver Plated springs thread. With copper clad steel, I am sure that both high conductivity and optimum damping capacity can be achieved. It is a matter of choosing some proper high tensile strenght steel (high carbon steel: spring steel, piano wire, etc.) and clad it thick with copper. With this a very high IACS is possible, easily well above 50% equivalent copper conductivity. With this in mind, and for example choosing an AWG17 equivalent copper clad spring diameter (≈1.15mm), the conductivity of such spring would be no less than 10A continuous (check here all sizes copper wire ampacities by Prof. Steven Errede). No need for exotic, inferior or potentially toxic alloys.

Hi Simon will you be adding the new Convoy L8 to your Taobao store?

Where is Convoy S21C? There was A and B, and now D, but no C.

Same for me. I want GT-FC40 or B35AM with USB-C unless Simon can get the new XHP70.3 with 90CRI. That would be sweet!

Is there a convoy usb-c with 12V driver?

Sweet, any chance you will get XHP70.3 HI 2700k 90CRI and 4000k 90CRI? I will definitely buy if you get those especially the 2700k.

I have standart Liitokala 26650 that came with the flashlight. I understand that they are not high drain, but they manage to hold turbo fine.

I second this. This seems like a grail emitter. I’d love to know more but also to try some of the warmer options.

Oh nice. Simon can you please test the 519A for us? Would love to see the tint on this. Thanks!

I would love to have L8 light with 26650 battery compatible as these batteries easily find and i have plenty.

You can just stick a spacer behind the battery inside the 26800 tube. In that light, even a wad of aluminum foil would work just fine.

Hey Simon will the L8 be available in a host form ? Would love to get one to put a sfh55 in with the 80mm head

S21D is no longer available, was there something wrong with it and had to pull it from the store or did it just sold out that fast?

leave me your address via PM ,i will send one new driver to you

oh ,not suitable

currently no OP reflector for M21F , and there is only 3V XHP50.2 6500K.
i will produce OP reflector for M21F XHP70.2