【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

Oh nice. Simon can you please test the 519A for us? Would love to see the tint on this. Thanks!

I would love to have L8 light with 26650 battery compatible as these batteries easily find and i have plenty.

You can just stick a spacer behind the battery inside the 26800 tube. In that light, even a wad of aluminum foil would work just fine.

Hey Simon will the L8 be available in a host form ? Would love to get one to put a sfh55 in with the 80mm head

S21D is no longer available, was there something wrong with it and had to pull it from the store or did it just sold out that fast?

leave me your address via PM ,i will send one new driver to you

oh ,not suitable

currently no OP reflector for M21F , and there is only 3V XHP50.2 6500K.
i will produce OP reflector for M21F XHP70.2

60 degree ,floody light

the lens is not from carclo .
it’s made by a Chinese company

Spring can be soldered on the spacer board

S21C ,triple TIR lens,
The three holes on the MCPCB were too small in diameter for the TIR lens to fit in and I had to send them back to the manufacturer for rework.

yes ,

M21E with GT FC40 will be available

The holes on the MCPCB were too small in diameter for the TIR lenses to fit in and I had to send them back to the manufacturer for rework.

AWESOME!

the L8 is specs as having a 90mm head size! This is very exciting for me, as that puts it in the same throw range as the Astrolux/Mateminco mf02sV2 and almost the WT90, but with the ease of using and carrying a single cell

That’s a good idea, too, might give that a try while I’m waiting on the P60 springs to arrive. Do you think there’s a possibility of sourcing a stronger triangle-spring for these lights so customers would not have to add parts? Thicker wire might be enough, maybe another coil or two also?

The convoy store on AliExpress stats the head diameter is 81mm is that correct or is it 90mm?