【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

Simon, Can you confirm the L8 head size? 81mm or 90mm?

81MM

I’ll give that a try.

C8+ reflector fits in M21E. You only need to find 7070 gasket for 9mm reflector hole.

definitely! My thoughts exactly about large size m21d for gt fc40. The c8 size is a sweet spot for that led I feel.

and I have owned two of the silver m21d, they are even nicer in person! Don't ask me why I sold them both. Lol. I definitely want to order another one. With the GTFC 40. When I order my L8!

I will probably go with a smooth reflector though. and thanks for the other person C8 reflector fitting, could order backup OP reflector at same time.

what centering ring is used with the GTFC 40 in the M 21B? that would surely be a similar set up, no?

It’s 10mm in M21B. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to promote other sellers in Convoy thread, but I bought fitting gaskets from Kaidomain to my XHP70.2 M21E when I swapped to C8+ OP reflector.

Are those that have order placed and sent out being affected?

PM :email:
Thank you.

I think the S21D would be interesting with the new Nichia 519 emitters.

How do people feel about xhp50.3 hi 90 cri in Convoy lights? The 6v version should be usable in the same lights as the b35am.

Finally signed up (instead of just lurking)(hi btw) to ask this specific question. But you beat me to it LTC. Maybe for the orders already placed a manual fix was done? Or do we need to do something when it arrives?

This, and also some narrower optics.

2022/1/17
1800K-2000K GT FC40 available now ,it will be added in my shop after Chinese new year.

Nice! If you put it in an l21a I’ll buy one!

Oh nice. Especially that 1800- 2000K triggers my buy now response (with or without flashlight). Have a small E21 2000K light that I use every day, but the moment you step out the door it’s pretty useless. Not enough power and/or gets very toasty real quick. Would love to play around with a GT FC40 2000K in a bigger host that can handle heat while providing enough output.

Enjoy your new year Simon!

Woohoo, 5000K is back :laughing:

Hi, Simon. I’m very excited about this! Have you done any duv testing on this yet?

Wish to see them at 3 volts 3535 and 5050 size

Check this !