【convoy】XHP70.3 HI R9050 6500K available

That is fun! Please make a host for it.

What would it be suitable for? Flood LEDs like the SBT90.2? Throwers like the SFT40?

like this

8 Thanks

Yes, thats it! :smile:
When will it be for sale?

Need to produce suitable clip for it,The original clip was too long

1 Thank

If I didn’t need a clip, could I order a short tube along with an H1, writing you an message?

what about M21G with SFT40? is the reflector small ?

I think it’s better to reserve a clip slot.

I’m having the driver manufacturer design and produce a suitable driver circuit for the red light

1 Thank

Ok, I’ll wait then :+1:

My store URL is:
https://convoy.aliexpress.com/

2 Thanks

no ,it’s not suitable

1 Thank

Thank you for the prompt response, Simon!

So far, I have tried the M21G, the Sofirn SP60 and the Sofirn SF47T (all three are 2 X 21700 form factor lights) and while none of them were terrible, I’m sorry to say that none of them were favorites either. I don’t think it’s an issue with the reflector size. I just love the 2 X 26800 configured L6 and L7 form factor over them for the improved battery capacity and also the thicker battery tube, which feels better to me as far as gripping and handling the light goes (I have very large hands.) I also appreciate a well-regulated light (like the L7) and will gladly pay more to get one.

However, I completely understand that for you, you have to consider 1) what is possible electronically and physically in which hosts (which fully admit I am completely ignorant of) and probably more importantly 2) whether designing and offering any product would actually be worth the bother for you in terms of sales. Maybe something like an L6 or L7 with SFT40 would be possible and sell well for you, or maybe it’s not possible to make, or it would just sell badly. I have no idea. Just a thought.

Thank you again!

1 Thank

This is strange - that’s the EXACT phone I have been using!

1 Thank

Can you use the sbt90 driver with a higher value sense resistor maybe?

Although the L6/L7 has a good heat dissipation structure and long-range shooting capabilities, its weight prevents many people from buying it.

4 Thanks

Raising the dead a bit here but I have a Skill Hunt (H04 RC) that uses an 18350. I know they also sell 18650 versions of the same light but after having it for a while, I wish they shipped it with both tubes. Also, mine feels like the tube is threadlocked or glued to the head. I believe it can be broke loose though.

The 18350 is lighter and a nicer to wear for me but there have been times where I wish I had the longer tube and larger battery for longer runtime.

OK, thank you for the response.

Just bought another L6, this time with the XHP70.3. Can’t wait for it to arrive! :smiley:

1 Thank

Hi @Simon_Mao, I have a few t3 and they’re great lights. Would you please consider increasing the power of the driver up to 2.5 amps on a 14500?

I think that would make the light a bit more useful and competitive with similar lights on the market which don’t offer as many LED choices as Convoy.

Some DIY users have used 17mm drivers at 3V5A or even more, so hopefully 2.5A would not be dangerously hot.

Thank you!

1 Thank

Hi! Im on Simons Aliexpress store page,
m21b bhp 70.3 mao

And there are two different numbers in the description. What kind of driver will I end up with?

That 2400ma output should refer to the GT-FC40 version.

1 Thank