【Mankerlight Coupon】30% OFF 5800 Lumens MK37 TIR lens Long Throw Flashlight and 34000 Lumens MK34 II High Power Floody Flashlight

My MK35 arrived a couple of days ago. Pretty awesome light and happy with the shipping time and the detailed tracking in real time.

I bought a E02 and E03 in the deal. Nice lights but the low on my E02 is much brighter than expected, estimated 30-40 lumens and 5 hour runtime (vs stated 16 lumens for 10 hours). The rest of the modes are fine, as is the E03. Anyone else experienced similar with their lights? Or have the specs changed and they haven’t updated their website?

Mine is under the tree til xmas so I can’t confirm. I briefly tested it upon arrival but don’t really recall the levels. I will check for you next week.

^ Thanks varbos.

I contacted Manker, apparently “It’s deviation in lower brightness. It’s hard to keep all the torches have the same lumens in very lower light mode”.

I’m used to manufacturers overstating lumens but never under, certainly not to the degree where it’s so significant and immediately obvious. I mainly bought the E02 for the adjustable firefly and low modes so kinda disappointed :frowning:

In action Black Friday I ordered several lights. One of them - T02 was lost during transport. Manker immediately sent me a new one. Thank you for your honest deal.

MC11 II at 30% OFF
2000 Lumen pocket edc flashlight

Discount: 30% + free ship with track number worldwide
Coupon Code: MC11DISCOUNT
Valid time: from 4th Aug.,2023 to 18th Aug., 2023

1 Thank

Good deal. I am in for one.

Black sold out

When are you getting more black.

MC11 II will be discontinued. At the moment we have no new production plan.
Black have sold out. now only Sand color NW and green color NW are in stock. :handshake:

the inventory of green color MC11 II are very little.

Update: only 11 pieces green color in stock.

If we have coupon, discount of any goods, we will update them here.

the coupon code BLF-Discount for Striker all series. it will be valid from 9th Aug.,2023 to 16th Aug.,2023.

Purchased … Great Light … Thanks for the discount.

Thanks for your order.

This coupon code BLF-Discount will be ended after two days.

U12 upgraded Edition:

Key feature:
2500+ lumens output, constant current driver, Intelligent temperature control, included one piece 21700 battery

Discount: 53% OFF + Free ship with track number worldwide
Coupon Code: U12DISCOUNT
Valid time: from now on till the inventory sold out.

More info, Welcome to check Manker U12 2000 Lumen CREE XPH50 II LED Flashlight + 20700 Battery

The description says it has scratches. Is this a used light you are selling.

Today we assemble them. All are brand new except the shell.
U12 is older sku. We still stay some U12 housing in warehouse for some years. each one shell are packed together, so some shell’s surface would be scratched. You can see the photo. the head shell was scratched.