【Mankerlight Coupon】30% OFF 5800 Lumens MK37 TIR lens Long Throw Flashlight and 34000 Lumens MK34 II High Power Floody Flashlight

Purchased NW version. Seems like a good deal to me. I will post some photos of my sample upon receipt. Many thanks. :smiley:

1 Thank

Thank you for the order. Welcome to share your reviews when you get the parcel. :sunglasses:

Update:
Only 15 pieces NW version are in stock.
CW version are enough in warehouse at the moment.

Just got the MC11 II, its gorgeous. The pictures don’t do it justice. Well done Manker.

Firstly glad to hear that the parcel has safety come to you and you like our goods. Thank you!
We have not professional photographer to take HD photos of our goods.

Is U12 with NW LED sold out?

Yes. 200 pieces NW sold out. Now only 119pieces CW are in stock.

By the way, E02 II, E03H II are also cleareance sales. 25% OFF coupon code: E02E03H.

Also any NW version of E03 is sold out? Cannot add any to cart, but want to be 100% sure that getting NW E03 is impossible.

Yes. All E03H II NW, all E02H II NW are sold out. Now only some E03H II CW, some of E02 II CW are in stock. It is cleareance sales. After we will have sold out all the inventory, we will develop E02, E03H to 3rd version in the future.

U12 adopts 1x XHP50.2 LED emitter, OP reflector.

1 Thank

New driver design allow the end users to adjust each level brightness in hidden engineering mode by youself. Whatever in moonlight, or low, or middle, high. I believe many flashaholics like to adjust moonlight to ultra-low, of course, you can do it. most brands can not do it like us.

New driver used in U12?

Sure.

Sure

Ordered one U12 and that is great news for me👍 If I remember correctly Manker T01 also had programmable modes, which was great, nice that You made such drivers again.

Yes. T01 is first ultra-throw flashlight with programmable modes. In fact, Most models such as MC13 II, E14 IV have also hidden engineering mode to program the level brightness. we just not public these features because it is much complex for the ordinary users.

1 Thank

And is bezel (that silver ring securing glass lens in place) glued? Bought U12 CW, will want to change LED for something warmer, or maybe high CRI. Unscrewing that bezel without any spots to put tools in is hard enough, if it’s glued - then there’s no way I can change the LED.

Good question. We didn’t glue U12 bezel. You can DIY other led emitter. Some flashaholics in China mainland replace it to 50.3 hi. You can see he share it in our user group.

kindly remind it to all U12 owners:

1. If you are ability to DIY other led emitter, just do it you like to get higher performance. If you are the ordinary users, we recommend you not to DIY U12. you cannot afford the risk. original U12 are enough useful for you. no need to DIY. Don’t be too curious about the modification.