Courui 12xT6 with batteries and charger for 29.99 shipped!

That’s awesome! Lol.

Sweet.

I still can’t believe it!

Should I complian because I didn’t receive the batteries or charger? Hahahaha! :bigsmile:

Are you sure about this? it's April Fool's Day.

This listing (281615352980) has been removed, or this item is not available.

•Please check that you’ve entered the correct item number
•Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing.

Congrats Hyprmtr! I didn't see your Post 15 until now. As far as your question there (Sorry my reply is so late). RaceR86 had a similar situation and he contacted (I think Paypal) to let them know the item arrived. It created problems for him. I remember thinking about that phrase, "No good deed goes unpunished", at the time. Although the right thing to do, it probably will cause more problems than it's worth.

I am glad I did not get scammed but I suppose this makes up for the one time I did get scammed about 10 years ago on ebay. It was about 80 bucks that I lost.

They shipped the light without tracking so there is no real proof that they know I even got it. I will just let the dog sleep. :smiling_face:

Unless they read this thread… J)

Hahaha! I know right? :smiling_face:

How did I miss this thread? I must have been asleep at the wheel. :frowning:

When it comes down to it you didn’t get what you initially paid for. It didn’t come with the batteries or charger. Which would have been grounds for a dispute…… You may have settled with the seller for a partial refund, or he may have refunded the whole purchase price once PayPal told him he was going to have to refund your money and pay to ship it to China.

I wish all these sellers could be like the several good ones we have here like Mtn electronics and Hank!

All is well that ends well!

Sweet, the listing was removed because he probably realized he put the wrong price on it, but as honor he decided to ship it through cheapest slow shipping service, at least if you can maybe try to e-mail him?

HKequipment is one of the best vendor on Ebay and I bought 6 26650 Sony battery, almost 1 1/2 month later, it didn’t come so I wrote to them and they promptly refund my purchased… right after that, a week later I got the batteries.
I was debating should I send the money or keep the money and the battery… after few nights of uneasy guilty feeling I decided to do the right thing and e-mail them that I just received the batteries and ask them about sending me a new invoice.

No Karma here 0:)

but just don’t go through ebay though, it might affect your credible statement should you have to open another case in the future ( which pretty much we all do at some point ) :weary:

Great Deal, but... 12 LED's is sooo yesterday. Really like'n the T88 at TMART with 16 XM-L2 LED's: tmart.com/Tangspower-T88-CREE-XM-L-L2-16LED. Sounds like a steal for $106 (under $100 for me with TMART pts), considering they are XM-L2's. I have no guts to hit check out, but I've added it to my cart several times... Frown

Looks like a straight e-switch - maybe pros/cons there. The other problems is it's listed as 8.4v-25.2v, as if all cells are in series, which might be an issue for using a zener or LDO setup.

I wish I got this $29.99 Courui 12xT6 because I would use it as a XHP host. I just got my XHPs from Mouser today and don’t have a host for them. :frowning:

This has been discussed in the Cree XHP70 up to 4022 Lumens and XHP50 up to 2546 lumens - Multi-die leds thread.

That Tangspower T88 looks like this SkyRay 16T6 with a 99mm head and is 6 volt 2S3P.

Remove those XML LEDs and make it a quad XHP.

The Courui 12xT6 should have enough room for Triple XHPs.

Product Number CA12881_MINNIE-M
Family Minnie
Type RefAssy
LED XHP70
Color black
Diameter 35 mm
Height 15.8 mm

Triple XHPs! Nuff said!

The T88 is XM-L2's, not XML's like in the SkyRay. For those of use who want to stay stock with the LED's, it's a great deal. Or, if you want to save costs on upgrading to copper, re-use the XM-L2's but reflow to copper for bout $24 ($1.50 Noctigons in qty) instead of $96 for XM-L2's on copper.

Here is another one for you. It has XM-L2.
KINFIRE K1200S 12-LED 8700LM 5-Mode High Power Flashlight Torch (6 x 18650)

Sounds like a great light. It would be really sweet if a simple resistor mod can help in bumping up the current.

Ugh - claim XM-L2 and picture is XML's, only 12 LED's, no e-switch. I'm very demanding... Smile