Cree XHP70 up to 4022 Lumens and XHP50 up to 2546 lumens - Multi-die leds.

Yeah that is exactly what i was thinking :slight_smile:

At least we have the LEDiL Minnie M & Iris for more normal flashlight sizes :slight_smile:

You can bet your sweet a$$ I’m looking hard at my big Olight Intimidator about now…. would I rebuild a light that is currently making between 610 and 622Kcd? Well, YEAH! lol I don’t know, would have to look at that one really long.

It’s already got a battery pack that makes 8.4V. It’s big enough, but is it right? The de-domed XM-L2 is pulling 6.6A at the moment, so it’s in the 1400 lumen range. This XHP70 would dang sure blow the little XM-L2 out of the water in sheer lumens output, and that beam profile is sweet!

Justin, I’m interested in getting one of these. We can split up the moq of 5 if you’d like, surely some here would like the others?

I just ordered 5 of those reflectors.
$15 shipping!

You’re the most impulsive person i have ever (not) met!

I really like that reflector, have almost bought em in the past based on the specs alone. Not very long ago I got the opportunity to modify a friends Elektrolumens ST-90 light, and the big reflector is impressive. I ended up returning that light to him pulling 20A. :slight_smile:

Having seen now how it works with the XHP-70 (frankly I hadn’t thought about that combination) I’m not the least bit surprised that it’s diamond pattern eliminates the X in the beam and performs so well. So now, seeing that in real use, I’m looking at this big light that I have and don’t use much and thinking that a mile thrower is, for me, not quite as useful as a 3/4 mile thrower/flooder. :slight_smile:

It’s not so much impulsive as it may appear, more a coming back around to a plan I’d forgotten. :bigsmile:

That Lum 5-90 is a sweet reflector. It has a fairly large lip. So it could be made narrower if one has the patience and skill to do it. Check out my report on it with a MT-G2. It definitely is a big emitter reflector.

Old-Lumens got the link wrong? It’s not the CXA15XX LED he linked to in is post?

You’re gonna part those out to us, right? :wink:

Lum 5-90. http://www.illuminationmachines.com/products.php?id=9&catId=1

Easy enough to get it wrong the way they have their site set up…the CXA reflector is first on their list and it defaults back to that one.

Yes David, I’ll have 4 to spread around with the 5th one being for me to use. (I might just keep 2, we’ll see!)

I’d be interested in getting one from you. :bigsmile:

^ member TrakTuned may have one available. He did a small group buy here and had one left over here. I think he wanted something very throwy. So he may have 2.

He hasn't logged on here in a while, but maybe a PM will reach out to him via the email notification process.

Hey all,

Do you guys know anywhere that has Neutral XHP-50s in stock?

I got some 5000K from them a couple of weeks ago.

2015 NEW CREE XHP50 4750K-5000K J2-3D on SinkPad II 20mm Copper Base - 6V

2015 NEW CREE XHP50 5000K J2-3D on Alu. Base or SinkPad Copper - 6V, XHP 50

These might be a little warmer than what you're looking for, but I've got a few J4 5C on whatever MCPCB you want. $14.50 (plus use the BLF code ).

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the help.

I looked all over for these and in my own defense RMM is being sneaky. The very last website I looked at before asking in this thread was Mountain. They weren't there a few moments ago LOL!!!

that dedome looks great man! thanks for sharing. how does the beam look?

I have no idea, led was dead after using it with a last gen dry driver (bridged resistor modded).
With yhis driver I have also fried a mt-g2 in the past. I thought that it could handle 3s, but not.
It’s a pity.