Cree XP E2 emitter 6200k 1D0 tint R3 bin - 0.40$/pc: MOQ 50pcs

Do you still have these?

i would like 10

Yes m8

as in: 8000?

:slight_smile: Not realy, like 1500 or smth, when they get low enough i will annoyce it at the first post ofc

I tested a few of your emitters for use in a flashlight, they perform well :-) :

I knew its those “extra” would be a good investment

Its not flatter djozz - ppl like you make this place great, realy :smiley:

+1! :-)

PayPal sent for 15 LED's:

0,58*15= $8.7
+ $3,5 shipping
= $12.2

Thanks for making the offer! :-)

I’ll take 30.
PayPal sent for $22.10

Thanks Mitko!

Received the package today. Thanks! :-)

As of 31.03.2015 quantity is under 1k

just curious, did you break even yet on these, or are you going to?

Er…i aint sure i understand the question properly :slight_smile:

I understood it was a bit bit of a gamble for you to buy up thousands of these, it is a nice service for the BLF community that you did and took the trouble of sending then off to everyone, but I wondered if it also paid off a bit :-)

Not realy, i gave myself a tiny margin just to cover the PP taxes- actualy i was going to order 1k from China since i needed them to lighten my garage and the garen anyway, when this offer came into being…the price is good anyway and i sold alot here too…

The good thing here is that i(and you) know exacly what we get, emitters are top quality( there are several levels of XPE2 quality ), 1d is a great bin, the price is reasonable and ofc i needed 3w emitters anyway

Hassle? Not realy, i just cut and prepare the letters, there is a company guy that visit the PO like 2 times a week, actualy he sent them…sometimes me when i go to collect goods ( usualy flashlights and el.parts, hehe)

My biggest consern was the shipping time and the service since i aint an pro shipper, but that issue is cleared now, even to Vietnam parsels came in 3 weeks or so

And, i cant do much about the BLF community like you or others , but his( for instance)…too old, a bit busy and clumsy too maybe

Btw Djozz, there are like 1k( the role is opened, dont know exacly) XLP V5 2d - emitters awailable too, but i wont think i will be buying those, my wife will start a divorce probably

Actually, you’d probably sell out of the XP-L if you were to offer them here. Especially with all the triples and quads people are now doing.

Thanks for the answer, Mitko !

Hmm, XP-L V5 2D, that is a great colour bin! How about buying them up, sell them here, make the margin a bit bigger and use that to buy something nice for your wife :bigsmile:

Anyone have experience with the XP-L V5 2D dedomed? If it is nice, you would probably have no problem selling loads of them as its a much hotter emitter at this time. I agree with djozz. You should have some additional margin as your time is valuable.

ImA4Wheelr

I got several of those ofc, one is currently in my X6 EDC cause it has lovely a bit pinky tint, those are actualy V5 2D 5700k, but the ASENSETEK spectrometer( which i use in my work) says its actualy K are arround 5200, high CRI too, about 78( R9 is like 65)
Made also a work light in my garage with 2 of those

For dedoming i am afraid they aint good: after the dedoming the K drop to arround 3500, and the tint is….somekind orange…too much warm white even for my taste

Margins? Nope :slight_smile: Did djozz took any credit for wasting tons of his time testing and torturing emitters for us? I dont think so…or all those great group buys arround here…or all those free firmwares luying arround and good ideas too…

^ Thanks for the info. :)

Sounds like some would like the dedome tint, but most wouldn't. My problem with the xpl with dome is that the beam gets screwed up by the flat sides in a reflector light. I should state that I have only used an xpl in one reflector light so far. So maybe I did something wrong. Well, it was stock that way. So maybe the manufacture did something wrong. I haven't tried to adjust it but doesn't seem fixable with adjustment.

Those are still for sale guys :smiley: