Cree XP E2 emitter 6200k 1D0 tint R3 bin - 0.40$/pc: MOQ 50pcs

10x, will ship them tomorroy cause have to visit the PO anyway( TM 16 is waiting). WIll PM the tracking afterthat

PP sent as communicated via PM.
ID: 79T46298C4651563W

there are only arround 450 left( out of 4000 ) :wink:

You won’t get the xp-l v6 there was a thread on a while ago? I might be interested in buying some leds but not right now :bigsmile:

As i said in the other topic i have nothing to do with a whole reet m8 so ufortunately i have to gave that offer a stop. Those 2ds were good, great tint and running at 5.5amps….i hope that we can buy those freely in december

Hi Mitko, I would like another 20 of your XP-E2 0D leds for a little DIY led-swap workshop I will be giving this winter. I will send you a PM!

For you especialy since you are doing a great community work i have a Xmass interior godness emitter gift :wink:

no idea what that will be, but I'm looking forward to that!

We cleared several stores last weekend and i have found several thousants of those in adition, and since the price is unbeatable ( worldwide) i couldnt resist realy and bought them al plus others that i will add soon, just let the Xmas madness pass away
40 cent per pc people, will be using our corporate account for the shipping so the price will be lowered by 1$ for respectively EU and US: the originl topic is updated
MOQ is 50pcs

So 20$ for 50 pcs? How much shipping to philippines?

Yes m8

50pcs for $23.70?

I remember when two XMLs cost as much. :stuck_out_tongue:

Such a good deal. Seriously tempted, but I just can’t find what I’m going to use 50pcs for…

yeah m8, when you buy in mass the price is usualy low and i just couldnt resist this offer, bought also some XPG2 S3 4d , lotsa Nichia 5mm 30 000 cds 5mm emitters, cob chips too and led drivers for general lighting … i like when we have a company-store-clear-outs : it sjust we shall not tell to The Wifey :wink:

Does zounds mean a lot or none? I’m guessing a lot in which case I’m interested in probably 100.

I’m late to this thread.
Just tell me how much $ I need to send you for twenty emitters to Canada.

Alot m8, currently above 5k

Yeah that certainly is a lot, PM incoming.

Okay. I guess MOQ 50 pcs. must stand for minimum order quantity? If that’s the case, how much $ for 50 to Canada? I just want to make sure I send the right amount.

PayPal sent for 50 pcs.
transaction ID: 7N2733359J037123D

PP sent , transaction 76257683UM684664N for 50 pc

edit: Received, soldered and powered them, they are suprisingly bright even at relatively low amp and won’t heat much !