Crelant giveaway on CPFMP

It’s an awesome idea, check er out
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?280163-Free-Charge-for-77-pcs-Crelant-Flashlight-for-Celebrating-the-Coming-Christmas

It's one of those silly post that wins.

I’ll take that J12 you have in the trash :slight_smile:

I said garage, didn’t I?

Edit, yep I definitely said garage :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL oh haha

The idea is that Crelant is giving away lights to whoever gets certain posts that end in the number 7, but you’ll need to pay shipping. Current post count at #154.

current post count is 2028

stayed up late and hit on a 7g6cs, 7g2cs and a 7g9… the winners arent being announced, so i may have not won all them… limit is two wins per person

just wanted to give heads up, the thread is dying down and want to see this get to the end soon lol

I wonder if they’ll send out lights to people who didn’t follow the rules?

in not sure. that rule isnt very clear as all others arent either… guess its a waiting game to see who actually won what

Floating at 2257 now, and I still haven’t won :frowning:

you have to be post # 77 or 7… eg 2207… 2277… 3007…3077

yeh, I hit on a couple late last nite….legit as far as i can tell.

Hey Pulsar: Keep your fingers crossed on the 7G9 or it may be MINE…LOL :smiley:

this one is a beauty…Crelant 7G9
reminded me between DRY 3X Cree XM-L T6 and Trustfire A8
i wouldn’t mind winning one of these… but it’s weird… i can’t join the forum :open_mouth:

you need to register in the marketplace if you haven’t already, it’s not the same as CPF regular forums

Like I said, if I don’t get it, I want pics to make sure she’s happy and has a good home :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m in :bigsmile:

Pulsar, you won 3 posts? C’mon, dude, let other win too :angry: :bigsmile:

i gave up last night at one right after they set the 2 win limit… im loosing one. im just bumping it up to get it over with quicker… with the way the rules are, we have to wait til the end and for them to post official winners

darn, 7G9 was so close :frowning:
No more lights left :angry:

it will default to you since he had won 3 already

edit: just like my 7g9 will default off to another BLFer :cry: