Crelant giveaway on CPFMP

I still have not received any answer… :cry:

It was only a couple hours ago they emailed me but what I found interesting was that in their email they had replied to my email but my email was translated to Chinese (simplified Han according to google). So there maybe translation and interpretation issues that they’re dealing with.

No answer received here either.

Wow, didn’t realize it was that much. Guess they make a decent profit when they actualy sell one

I still no answer…. and I have been reading bad things about the V21A that I have won

Send a second email

I wouldn’t believe “everything” I read about it. There are lemons in every line of products. You’ll always hear the worst first……the happy ones much later. :slight_smile:

hmmm I dont want to pay 10$-15$ and receive a lemon. I can not afford to buy much at all, even less wasting money

I have sent 3 !!!

Have you tried sending an email with a read receipt? So u know when it’s read?
I’m sure he’s just backlogged

No I haven´t tried. I will try…

However, they told they have a lot of job… no worries for me……

Okidokie Fran :slight_smile:

Tell them to send it hk post. mine was $20 for 2 lights.

Got this email reply from Crelant…dunno

ÕâÊÇÓʼþÊÕÌõ£¬ÊÕ¼þÈË£ºcrelant team[sales@crelant.com] ÓÚ 2012-12-15, 09:34:09 ÔĶÁ¹ý´ËÓʼþ¡£

That’s all it said whatever the hell that is. And yes, I sent by email and not PM. But after I got this email I p’med em and also put a post at original giveaway web site at post #4223. Geeeeeeeshhhh… 22nd century and we can’t communicate any better …LOL

Wow streamer, I’ve seen weird symbols like that occasionally from emails I get from DD :wink:

I would respond to that email and ask for English. Or plug it into google translator

What's the bad things Fran?

hmmm… a flashlight that arrived bad, bad anodization, no tailcap, bad tint, less output than a P2A, 450 lumens declared in the web, 320 lumens in the box…… and less than 250 when switching on the light???

Hm, strange, I’ve sent about 5 emails during this week (Thursday and Friday if I’m not wrong), all of them were replied same day, and almost all of them within a few hours!!! :expressionless:

Hooray! Email came through finally. My babies are payed for and Crelant just sent me confirmation of receipt … DONE ! now the wait.

the payment info is in the first post i believe