CRX Four Year Giveaway

Congratulations CRX! I love your mods.

Not sure if I can pick a single favorite, but one that does come to mind is your Manker E14 with 18500 battery tube mod.

Of the two prize lights, I’d like the CQG Bullet.

Congratulations CRX!!! One of your mods that I like is the UltraTac K18 Brass…great work!!
I would like the EA4 if I win :partying_face:

Honestly, it has to be this:

The audacity! I had to laugh so hard when I saw it!

It’s nice to have you as a fellow member on BLF for four years now. Congratulations are certainly in order. Your creations are a mix of craftsmanship and imagination. Your work on the titanium Olight TC15 (Transformers edition) was great.
In the case I win your GAW, I’ll gladly bite the bullet.

Hi,

You’ve amazed me with a lot of your mods. I don’t remember the ones that I really liked, but they were the ones where you added a tailcap switch to a light that didn’t have one (does that make sense). Those always left me thinking “How the heck did he do that?)”.

Of the 2 lights in your OP, I’d prefer the EA41 if I win (fat chance of that, though :)!).

Later,
Jim

Hi guys, sorry for the delay.
I will close this later today and announce the winners, you can still enter up till then :wink:

Hi and congrats

I am fairly new here so I have to choose from your recent mods… I have to say that I really like all of them but the Klarus Mi7 TI and Thrunite T10T XHP50 are probably my favorites.

Nitecore would be cool

Cheers

Why didn’t I see this earlier?!
Congratz!

I really liked the “MT-G2 in BLF348” you did. That was one crazy build!
Of the two in the post, the Nitecore EA4 would be my preference, but will always take the bullet if I have to :wink:

4 great years, right? :smiley:
I like seeing your threads pop up when I click on “recent posts”…I just know your you have posted some crazy, pushing the limits mod!! Like it!
That 219C trip is sweet.

Congratulations CRX!!

You have a log of awesome mods…never get tired of seeing them. Congrats!!

The Nitecore EA4 would be my preference.

Great mods my friend
I really like Nitecore EA4

I like that cute CNQG Bullet with trits! Pretty!

Ended :ARROW-RIGHT:

Thanks for all your comments guys, I wish I could send you all something :THUMBS-UP:

Thanks for all the joy you give us (me) with your crazy mods CRX
Thanks for the GAW
Congrats winners!

Congratulations to the winners: Sledgestone and scrumpypaul.
Thanks to CRX for this GAW!

CRX, very kind. Can’t wait to have a play with the Bullet.

Paul

Congratulations winners!

Congratz to the winners! Thanks for the Giveaway CRX! :partying_face:

I’m actually kinda relieved that I didn’t win. I won your last GAW that wasn’t that long ago. :innocent:

I gratefully received my parcel from CRX today and I am chuffed, really chuffed. As well as the beautiful little tank of a Bullet, he also included a couple of extras - a hyper-sharp Lansky Responder knife and the utterly gorgeous copper light Mk II - images of which I have drooled over and now I can fondle and caress it lovingly.

Thrilled to bits.

Cheers bud

SP

I received my package from CRX a couple of days ago. Besides the triple EA4 he also sent me a DQG Spy stainless steel with an XP-L HI V2 1A emitter that went right away to my new car keys.

He’s a very generous guy, and I’m thrilled to own two of his lights!