CRX Four Year Giveaway

Honestly, it has to be this:

The audacity! I had to laugh so hard when I saw it!

It’s nice to have you as a fellow member on BLF for four years now. Congratulations are certainly in order. Your creations are a mix of craftsmanship and imagination. Your work on the titanium Olight TC15 (Transformers edition) was great.
In the case I win your GAW, I’ll gladly bite the bullet.

Hi,

You’ve amazed me with a lot of your mods. I don’t remember the ones that I really liked, but they were the ones where you added a tailcap switch to a light that didn’t have one (does that make sense). Those always left me thinking “How the heck did he do that?)”.

Of the 2 lights in your OP, I’d prefer the EA41 if I win (fat chance of that, though :)!).

Later,
Jim

Hi guys, sorry for the delay.
I will close this later today and announce the winners, you can still enter up till then :wink:

Hi and congrats

I am fairly new here so I have to choose from your recent mods… I have to say that I really like all of them but the Klarus Mi7 TI and Thrunite T10T XHP50 are probably my favorites.

Nitecore would be cool

Cheers

Why didn’t I see this earlier?!
Congratz!

I really liked the “MT-G2 in BLF348” you did. That was one crazy build!
Of the two in the post, the Nitecore EA4 would be my preference, but will always take the bullet if I have to :wink:

4 great years, right? :smiley:
I like seeing your threads pop up when I click on “recent posts”…I just know your you have posted some crazy, pushing the limits mod!! Like it!
That 219C trip is sweet.

Congratulations CRX!!

You have a log of awesome mods…never get tired of seeing them. Congrats!!

The Nitecore EA4 would be my preference.

Great mods my friend
I really like Nitecore EA4

I like that cute CNQG Bullet with trits! Pretty!

Ended :ARROW-RIGHT:

Thanks for all your comments guys, I wish I could send you all something :THUMBS-UP:

Thanks for all the joy you give us (me) with your crazy mods CRX
Thanks for the GAW
Congrats winners!

Congratulations to the winners: Sledgestone and scrumpypaul.
Thanks to CRX for this GAW!

CRX, very kind. Can’t wait to have a play with the Bullet.

Paul

Congratulations winners!

Congratz to the winners! Thanks for the Giveaway CRX! :partying_face:

I’m actually kinda relieved that I didn’t win. I won your last GAW that wasn’t that long ago. :innocent:

I gratefully received my parcel from CRX today and I am chuffed, really chuffed. As well as the beautiful little tank of a Bullet, he also included a couple of extras - a hyper-sharp Lansky Responder knife and the utterly gorgeous copper light Mk II - images of which I have drooled over and now I can fondle and caress it lovingly.

Thrilled to bits.

Cheers bud

SP

I received my package from CRX a couple of days ago. Besides the triple EA4 he also sent me a DQG Spy stainless steel with an XP-L HI V2 1A emitter that went right away to my new car keys.

He’s a very generous guy, and I’m thrilled to own two of his lights!