Custom Light - VERY Custom WITHDRAWN

WITHDRAWN, SORRY

3XML6 - Triple XML, Mag C head, with 6P bored body. $125 Posted.

Light uses Surefire 6P tube, Z41 twisty tailcap, Leef Grip (probably permanent) as I used a tiny amount of metal epoxy to fasten it.
MAG C head was modded with a Surefire Z44 head grafted into it.
The 3rd 16340 cell sits where a P60 dropin would normally be.
I did not achieve good electrical contact between 6P tube and the head so I used a small amount of foil wrapped around top of tube. The 3 cells insert from tail end so that’s a permanent solution unless changing bodies. (I have run light using FM 3 x 26500 tube and it handles the over 5AMPs current that combination resulted in.
LEDs are secured using 3mm screws so easy to swap for different tints or replace if ever needed.

Edit: forgot an obvious detail: I used XML2 T45B1 80 CRI LEDS

Light is not in perfect condition, but overall very good or excellent.
On the plus side, somehow I managed to get all reflectors amazingly centered in the head.

Price will include shipping. Worldwide shipping will be Registered Airmail from Australia.
US dollars for worldwide. Australian buyers can pay in Aus Dollars. (ie everyone pays similar amount for goods, exchange rate means US dollars will cover extra shipping costs for worldwide shipping)
I reserve right to check destinations in case shipping costs unusually high.
Paypal only.

Wow where did you come from?! Very good quality work on the built, GLWS!

IIRC He has been a member on CPF for a while.

Thanks Cereal, yeah, been CPF member for a long time, took me a while to discover BLF.

I think this is very nice.
3XM-L2 T45B1
Original build with SST-50

Your parents named you Chodes? :bigsmile:

Wow, a very custom light, nice work!!

What else have you got hidden away that you are wanting to sell? It’s convenient being able to buy from other people in AUS.

In case you haven’t seen this yet.

I’m glad they did not :slight_smile:

I have this to work through:

Nice 1D Mag host (with fancy bezel) Has direct drive P7 but make anything…