Custom stepdown buck driver for Skilhunt headlamps

Dont know any driver , but what about H150?

1 Thank

really interested in this.

Can you please post the wiring diagram?
Thanks!

Also, please tell me what the black wire is.

Having missed the opportunity a while back to get a Lexel driver, I could be interested in one of these to upgrade my (old) H0something… 3/4?

3 thin wires: black - aux led; white - ground ; red - switch.
You have 3 options for aux led. Connect black wire to aux led on PCB and have 2 aux leds, remove black wire so button aux off or remove led on PCB and connect only black wire for button aux only . Aux resistor is quit low value 180om, so Aux will be bright , if too bright change resistor to something like 470om - 1K

• Updated topic with connection diagram.

I’d be very interested in a 21.9mm one if possible for a d4v2

3A might be on the low side for a d4v2

It is, I was intending to use it with the e21a emitters which suit a lower current

You can probably make it fit with a brass ring

I’d like to thank Quadrupel for both: the driver and help when it turned out the wires in my H03 were arranged differently.

Now I can fully enjoy my Pirate H03. Here comes the gallery.

Arrrr

3 Thanks

You did it great!

1 Thank

Got mine as well, still waiting for my H1 tough

just finished modding my H1, its a great driver, i love the version of anduril you flashed on it, got a soft turn on/off

1 Thank

What would be a good emitter to pair with this driver? The stock XM-L2 from an H03? One of the newer well-regarded options like a 519A, or LH351D, etc?

All 3V. emitters will do, but new leds with lower Vf are better.

Finally something interesting. Are there posted any schematics of that driver or not? It is work with DAC MCU or filtered PWM output?

It’s basically thefreemans buck driver schematics, but different components and calculations. He helped me a lot. Yes, Its DAC.

1 Thank

Is there’s posted that schematic here in some BLF topic?

Don’t remember where, probably in his topic

1 Thank