CuTi TS10 goes rogue Turbo

Yeah, for a change I guess I got lucky.
You notice I said
“So hopefully the observed problem was a “one off” production issue”.
Obviously not.

LOL, Hope Springs Eternal

Trust but Verify :wink:

It’s weird how much difference it makes, no? I flashed some old lights I hadn’t used in years, and suddenly they feel new again… just because of a short little animation which lasts a fraction of a second.

1 Thank

Completely agree… I wouldn’t have ever thought so until I tried it, but I feel like it’s probably the nicest change since A1 became A2. Not at all downloading any of that work, but it’s just this little finishing touch that elevates the experience for me.

Much respect and appreciation for all the work you do - I can barely fathom the skills it takes to follow the gist of it most of the time!

I really like the soft start and stop. I like the ability to use the aux emitters for voltage and temperature check even more.
This has saved my eyes so many times now that it uses the aux.
It’s fantastic.

1 Thank

Another report of metal in the head of a TS10 causing the tailswitch to be non responsive… (the issue is in the head, not the tail:

1 Thank

Here is a report of a non working CuTiTS10 with an excellent video:

And another report of Wurkkos excellent customer service, plus a fix for a non working body and tail:

One question, I read that there is the Aux rgb on the titanium model but I don’t know if you can choose the color in anduril or it is just a random rgb mode disk mode (the random rgb mode I don’t like).

Thank you.

1 Thank

Yes. It’s not a disco RGB like that earlier TS10. It’s normal Anduril RGB aux which can be whatever color the user wants. By default, it shows the battery charge level.

2 Thanks

Perfect!

The last time I read something they talked about the rgb disco mode, without independent LEDs.

I like that and if it carries over to the aluminum version it would be ideal not to have to order one model or the other.

Thanks for the info.

So far, Wurkkos has only released one TS10 model with disco-rgb, the copper body. Hopefully that was a one-time occurrence :slight_smile:

These are the versions that have been released so far to my knowledge:

TS10 V1 (model 0714 “wurkkos-ts10”)

• aluminum with single color aux
  • brass with single color aux
  • copper with disco-RGB or single color aux

TS10 V2 (model 0713 “wurkkos-ts10-rgbaux“)

• titanium and titanium-copper with true RGB

also
Copper w single color Aux
and Blue Titanium w RGB Aux

Thank you!

I didn’t know I almost bought the non-titanium RGB model thinking it was real RGB.

I think it should be for all I don’t think it would affect the price much I would pay it.

I bought two yesterday and couldn’t get the green auxiliary color I even asked Wurkkos after I bought if they could swap the orange for the green.

They replied that they did not have the manufacturer.

This is avoided with real RGB and everyone puts the color to their liking, I think it is easier for sale.

I also could not get the titanium model with copper and real RGB, there is never stock.

Then there will be plenty but they will not have Christmas discount.

1 Thank

The TI CU 6000K model without a battery is still in stock.

It is more like 5700k than 6k.

$31 with free holster.

1 Thank

I’ve seen it now and it doesn’t make sense, it’s just adding one of the batteries they sell.

I also just saw stock on aliexpress with battery and coupons for 2€ more than on the web but with battery.

But after seeing the review thread, the bad dissipation and the light drop so quickly doesn’t convince me.

Another option is to add to the collection without use, for how nice it is and have the color of real RGB :thinking:.

Thanks for the heads up!
Edit: I was looking for a 4000K that’s why it wasn’t in stock.

I have several and they are 6000K.

I ordered a 4000K and have not received it yet.

How is 4000K vs. 6000K in the TS10?

The truth is that at first all my lights I bought 6500K and ended up bored.

I bought 5000K and loved it, so I was looking for 4000K or less without being too yellow.

But I don’t know if it’s worth it or I would lose a lot of brightness.

I also check that 6000K in the TS10 is nicer than in another flashlight I guess it’s because of the CCT (I don’t usually look at these things).

I illuminated the hand with a SC31Pro 6500k and it looks pale but if I illuminated with a TS10 6000K the hand looks natural, it’s curious.

That’s why I decided to look for the TS10Ti v2 in 4000K.

I’ve owned 2 TS10 in 4000K.
I have to say they have a very nice tint for 4000K.
Better than 90% of the SST20 4000K I’ve seen.

To my eye, they start out a touch green at super low output, but go neutral then rosy as you increase the output.

2 Thanks

I received mine working perfectly, and started having problems after a week. In defense of Wurkkos, Titanium is hard and Copper extremely soft, so it will happen again.

I have two TS10’s, one in brass, the other in aluminum. Both 4000k. The brass one has no green visible in low, and ramping up has a nice warm/neutral shade with a tinge of rosy. The aluminum one has a touch of green at low, but like yours goes neutral/warm with rosy quality towards highest modes. Both look great to my eyes–absolutely no desire to swap emitters. I’m hoping the TS10 v2 on the way will be consistent.

1 Thank