DD SkyRay SLT-V2 for less than $35

That coupon code no longer works. Says price is too low to use with coupon. Dino-Direct still owes me $5 in points. So I guess I will pass and just buy the Fandy Fire. Thanks a lot Summer for helping me get my points for updating my profile that I never got. Promises, promises.

Ok I got one for $35.12.

how’d you do that??

'let.there.be.light' - read first post. Add flashlight to your cart, check "Using a coupon code?", enter "Ru40save8" and click "Apply".

PS. I just bought my second STL-V2 - this offer is too good to miss.

just ordered one..had almost 5$ in points so I got it for 31$ Canadian..was going to get a crelant 7g5 or a sunwayman t40cs but for 31$ I can't pass it up..couldn't afford the sun or crelant for a bit anyway and will still get one of them i'm sure lol..for the amount of time I need a great thrower this will do i'm sure..

I would like another as well. But I better not.

so what 18500 are good? are the trustfires decent..can't find a damn thing on them..still if they are 1000 mah that's still less than 1 18650..guess running 2 18650's is worth it if that's the case..

also i'm guessing it's 3 cr123's only right? no 18350's or 16340's?

Thanks, you made me try it and it fits... The only C8 I've got is the one of the KD versions and I'm able to combine the SR STL-V2 (ordered from DD last Oct) head with C8 tube+tailcap!!

When I trsy to use this code it says:

"Coupon Code Invalid.

Coupon cannot be used since the discounted product price is extremely low! Yet can be used normally for other products."

Is there any new coupon or so?

I just got mine and I'm a little bit disappointed. Now they ship Uniquefire version which (at least in my case) has worse machining, thicker bezel, narrower head (just a few mm, but noticeable side by side).

I just checked and code is expired. Sorry. Looks like the $10 off $50 is still valid. DDRU2012 buy some batteries?

Does it have 3/5 dual mode?

No, just 5 modes. Plus reverse clicky, gritty threads, cooler tint, a little bit tighter beam with donut hole.

I order the identical SKU last Dec and got a Sky Ray SLT-V2. I would get on Dino Chat and complain that the item received is not the one picture. Mine shoud be here any day. Will report on item received.

Does it appear to be this re-branded light? http://www.dealextreme.com/p/fandyfire-v2-xm-l-t6-1000lm-5-mode-memory-white-led-flashlight-w-strap-black-2-x-18650-115222

Panasonic NCR18500’s, 2000mAh. Good luck finding them, though.

That’s a real disappointment. The photos on Dino’s site are clearly the Sky Ray STL-V2, and as willie stated, previous orders of the same SKU were Sky Rays.

Manafont sells both the Sky Ray and Uniquefire versions, with the Uniquefire $10 less expensive than the Sky Ray. I would never have purchased another Uniquefire product after the many issues with my Uniquefire T6 XM-L (C8 style) one of which included frying its LED.

I hope DinoDirect will make this right for all those who have ordered the Sky Ray STL-V2 —myself included. I think I may now know why Dinodirect has an Avoid rating. Maybe Summer can help us? …DinoBoy?

Surprisingly, yes! I just noticed it - Uniquefire is slightly longer and has a few mm deeper (but also narrower) reflector. It says Uniquefire UF-V2 on it but it's not V2. Based on pictures from Manafont UF-V2 is nothing but rebranded SkyRay while my Uniquefire is different. Not only outside but also inside. There's a module (reflector+pill) screwed into the body.

if mines not a sky ray i'll be filing a complaint/refund with them and then paypal if not satisfied..the pictures are clearly a skyray light not a uniquefire..

just went through their facebook pictures..they show uniquefire and cree on the other side..this is total bs..the sky ray shows sky ray on one side and stl-v2 on the other side..why does dd keep doing this?? have they not learned? i'll ask for a partial refund..but am not happy..

mumble grumble..