Dead flashlights

I have 2 single cell AA flashlights that stopped working. One is a Fenix LD11, the other is a Thorfire TG06. Both worked with 14500 3.7v Li-ion batteries as well as 1.2v NiMH and 1.5v alkaline batteries. About two months ago the Fenix stopped working. Last night I took the 14500 battery out of the Thorfire to charge it and put a Li-polymer battery in it and it stopped working immediately. I tried other batteries with no luck. I’ve had the Li-polymer battery for years, maybe 9 or 10, and it keeps it charge a long time. It was the first battery I bought with a micro-USB port on it. On my battery meter is shows 1.51 volts, 395 mOhms. A similar EBL AA 1.5v Li-ion with micro-USB, bought about 2 months ago, shows 1.51 volts and 3 mOhms. I don’t know much about electricity but could the mOhms be the problem? My understanding is that Ohms is the amount of resistance in a wire. In general a tv coax cable needs to be 50ohms and a cb radio coax cable needs to be 75ohms. I don’t know how that works with batteries.

Could the Li-polymer battery be the reason these lights died? I don’t specifically remember putting the Li-polymer battery in the Fenix but I may have. I only have one and it seamed a good fit to put in a single cell AA flashlight.

Other than trying the flashlights with other batteries, is there something else I can test or check?

Thanks

How did you put a LiPo inside a AA flashlight? You sure thats not the same thing that EBL is? Either way, the problem with the battery is that it’s 10 years old. That shouldnt kill the flashlights but Im not sure what kind of battery this is.