Deal Alert - 4 x AA GP Recyko NiMH LSD batteries - $6.25 @ BIC

Not sure, those ones in that pic are the new ones but the ones in the first post are the same as the older genuine ones that I have.

Also FastTech sells genuine GP Recyko in the same packets as BIC:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10000932/1276203-gp-recyko-12v-2050mah-rechargeable-ni-mh-aa-batter
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10000932/1276202-gp-recyko-12v-820mah-rechargeable-ni-mh-aaa-batter

Just used that one myself, thanks.
Saved me about 80 cents :party:

I think you need to set it up one time through My account -> Acct Setting (or something like that). Then it’ll become your permanent username in BIC and can no longer be changed. This username can be used as recommender by other new buyers to get 5% off and you’ll get around same amount too (I think) in “Coins” on their first purchase (coins=same as store credit).

Yep, BIC is most consistent in shipping department against all others :slight_smile: always 1-2days, 4-5days for out-of-stock items, but seriously lacking supplier quality control. They always seem to source the cheapest available items and that means there’s a higher chance of getting counterfeits. As a general rule of thumb, I only buy generic items there and try to avoid crucial items (e.g Li-ions).

Yep, BIC is most consistent in shipping department against all others :slight_smile: always 1-2days, 4-5days for out-of-stock items, but seriously lacking supplier quality control. They always seem to source the cheapest available items and that means there’s a higher chance of getting counterfeits. As a general rule of thumb, I only buy generic items there and try to avoid crucial items (e.g Li-ions).
[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up. The wife is an e-ciggy fanatic and we are very careful about sourcing our Panasonics. I hope these GP batteries pan out, because my $30 worth of batteries would be closer to $100 in Eneloops. It’ll be a nice score.

Anybody get their order shipped?

Mine shipped the next day, then for the next few days I placed orders, and all of them shipped within a day. Hoping to get my first batch next week.

That’s what you said your orders got shipped all within 3 days. My order tracking gets ‘Page not found’. Better fire off an email.

I wonder if they went out of stock.

That may well be the case because shipping is so unlike what you experienced. Send another email canceling the order in that case.

Thanks!

Bought a bunch of both sizes, cant beat this price, I hope they are worth the money and as good as you guys have reported them to be 8) !

Now, all I need is to buy some good PMR or Baofeng radio’s to use those all AAA’s that I have :D!

Emailed me that it shipped out on the 3rd. Received today (12th).
Fast shipping.

Since I see that you have received them already, can anyone of you report on their capacities and self discharge?

Sucks that I was one of the first to order and will be one of the last to receive them even though I am closer to BIC than USA/EU. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure if its slow shipping to Aus or if everything gets held up in customs or perhaps both.

Your case reminds me of an episode at a deal site. A fantastic deal was posted before the poster ordered one for himself. By the time the poster tried to order, it was all gone!

This is not the first time I heard US gets faster than aus. Maybe the postal service deal with US is faster than with aus — or more volume to make it more frequent shipping flights.

I won’t be getting around checking the GP as I am too busy with Duraloops.
Assuming these will turn out ok, thanks for the heads up.

11 days to central Europe, not registered. All @ 1.30v

i received 8xAA, 4xAAA yesterday, haven’t measured the voltage yet.

I ordered on the 1st, marked shipped 4th, not delivered yet.

i got mine last night

I ordered mine on 7/31, and received them 8/10. Not too bad.

i grabbed another 4 of these for 6.87

now i need to find a lightly used tk41 for a mod :slight_smile: